Mario Götze

Van could not win anything at Arsenal, he made the right choice, to leave those clowns.

As for Manure winning anything next year, we do not know or could tell right not. One thing keep in mind, Manure are still good enough to win PL again.

Mikel as the best passer...?

I believe you have got the wrong guy here. I do not know or look for any stats on players. These stats are useless & I do not judge players by them. Sorry, just not much of a statistician. Try others here. There are some guys who dwell on statistics.

I followed his transfer saga and Wenger had some serious meetings with him where they discussed about the future plans and stuff, and they already had got Santi by then, so It wasnt really about trophies, It was bout money and Robin simply left for that.

sorry about that, and well you told me to look at robin's stats though :P

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I followed his transfer saga and Wenger had some serious meetings with him where they discussed about the future plans and stuff, and they already had got Santi by then, so It wasnt really about trophies, It was bout money and Robin simply left for that.

sorry about that, and well you told me to look at robin's stats though :P

Perhaps, you might have better infos but what I have read he wanted to win trophies. Just look at him when Manure won PL. He sure looks happy, to me.

Why would he stay at a club with no trophies for 8 years ? He is just too good not to win anything & he ain´t no spring chicken anymore.

As for any stats: As I said, I do not dwell on stats.

• 1 year later...

Haha, shouldn't have left BVB.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3275/bundesliga/2014/05/02/4790080/gotze-unhappy-with-bayern-munich-playing-time

"Of course I am not happy with my current situation," Gotze was quoted as saying by Bild.

"But I will continue to give my all. I hope that I will regain the coach's confidence and feature from the start again."

The Germany international has netted 13 goals in 43 appearances in all competitions for Bayern.

Gotze won't leave bayern, especially when both robben and ribery are 30 or so.

We're better off aiming for vidal/cavani, because gotze is near impossible to get, especially this summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You