Mario Götze

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would gladly steal gotze and/or hazard from arsenal, like we did with mata. Im sure they are kicking themselves for missing out on mata.

I ask again, why do you think Wenger will go for Gotze or Hazard? What do you base this on, his transfer record is 15m for Arshavin, what makes you think they will spunk 40m on either of these players?

Arsenal operate very well, very efficiently, they are not a 12 yr old in the FIFA manager mode with unlimited money to spend or well... us with stupid transfers like Torres, Sheva, etc.

I ask again, why do you think Wenger will go for Gotze or Hazard? What do you base this on, his transfer record is 15m for Arshavin, what makes you think they will spunk 40m on either of these players?

Arsenal operate very well, very efficiently, they are not a 12 yr old in the FIFA manager mode with unlimited money to spend or well... us with stupid transfers like Torres, Sheva, etc.

If Wenger wasn't so afraid of spending they would be serious title contenders.

If Wenger wasn't so afraid of spending they would be serious title contenders.

Here's an idea: maybe they don't have that much money to spend?

Or do you think every club has a bottomless pit of money. No doubt with you in charge, they would probably be 500m in debt.

Here's an idea: maybe they don't have that much money to spend?

Or do you think every club has a bottomless pit of money. No doubt with you in charge, they would probably be 500m in debt.

I think they have a enough money. But they are paying off their stadium :D

Sahin has 5 appearances this season in total for Real Madrid. I know he was injured but it really is a waste.

I agree. It would've been better for him had he stayed in Dortmund. In a year or so, he won't be able to even make the Turkish national team with this appearance rate.

Neymar- "I want Barca"

Hazard- "I want Real"

Gotze- "I want Barca or Real"

Those statments allways remind me that those 'big stars' are only kids, and pretty stupid kids... I mean sure, Those two teams are the

best teams in the world in the last two seasons, but first of all- how those kids cant see that they barley has a place in Real Madrid? let alone Barcelona..

Second of all, why the hell they are saying those things for the all world to hear? whats the point? there isnt any.

I dont know... when i hear a talented kid that says he wants to go only to the best team in the world i realy dont mind not getting him... cause he probably

still a little child who cries once things doesnt go as he wants... i dont like those kind of athletes, let alone having them in my team.

Neymar- "I want Barca"

Hazard- "I want Real"

Gotze- "I want Barca or Real"

Those statments allways remind me that those 'big stars' are only kids, and pretty stupid kids... I mean sure, Those two teams are the

best teams in the world in the last two seasons, but first of all- how those kids cant see that they barley has a place in Real Madrid? let alone Barcelona..

Second of all, why the hell they are saying those things for the all world to hear? whats the point? there isnt any.

I dont know... when i hear a talented kid that says he wants to go only to the best team in the world i realy dont mind not getting him... cause he probably

still a little child who cries once things doesnt go as he wants... i dont like those kind of athletes, let alone having them in my team.

It has nothing to do with being a kid. Its about money and fame, end of story.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You