Mario Götze

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's cause Pep is a twat.

And because Bayern don't sell players since they are cunts. They rather let them sit on the bench or train with the amateurs for 4 years than selling them to another club. That is because they believe they would be perceived as weak and want to be seen as a buyer club not a seller club. And this will be their downfall as they can't offer competitive wages as soon as the new TV deal kicks in.

And because Bayern don't sell players since they are cunts. They rather let them sit on the bench or train with the amateurs for 4 years than selling them to another club. That is because they believe they would be perceived as weak and want to be seen as a buyer club not a seller club. And this will be their downfall as they can't offer competitive wages as soon as the new TV deal kicks in.

Wow someone here dont like Bayern....

Not selling players? Kroos, Mandzukic, Schweinsteiger, Gustavo... from the last few years.

"They rather let them sit on the bench or train with the amateurs for 4 years than selling them to another club" - we did the same to Malouda, Anelka and Alex.

Gotze btw, rejected Juventus (although they dont have the money for him anyway).

Wow someone here dont like Bayern....

Not selling players? Kroos, Mandzukic, Schweinsteiger, Gustavo... from the last few years.

"They rather let them sit on the bench or train with the amateurs for 4 years than selling them to another club" - we did the same to Malouda, Anelka and Alex.

Gotze btw, rejected Juventus (although they dont have the money for him anyway).

Malouda wasn't forced to do anything, he had the option to leave but chose to stay and keep getting paid until the end of his contract.

But by not selling anyone (even tho they do) they keep great depth which is what we need badly.

These clubs seem to be able to have great alternatives on their bench while we are left with dodgy bits n bobs that nobody would want.

I have always thought that Gotze is a player a bit overrated. He is a great player, no doubt, but he has never been able to become a superclass like Hazard or Alexis despite having spectacular qualities. Maybe he has not finished exploding as superclass as was expected of him. And probably Guardiola is burning his career definitely. That is why Gotze need a change of scenery to relaunch his career.

I am from Spain, but I can not understand why Guardiola is training in Germany and he tries to impose Tiki Taka ahead of the typical German style of play. Mourinho has coached in four different countries and he has adapted to these four different cultures his style of play. That's a great coach.

But it would be a good signing for us, better than Oscar (that's easy). But if he leaves Bayern Munich they will ask for a lot of money. I doubt he can join us.

By the way. If I could sign a player from Germany ... I would sign Toni Kroos (but is totally impossible right now)

Regards.

City should sign Gotze instead of De Bruyne and we can hopefully avoid media wanking over how good De Bruyne is and how wrong we were to sell him...sadly I think that's exactly what are we going to be eating a whole season.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You