Mario Götze

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bayern have told Juve he will cost 40m euros, wtf are we waiting for? He is just as good as Isco if not better, a couple of ok years at Bayern doesn't change the fact that he is still one of the best CAM in the world

Given the position they play, I'd take Isco. Physical tools are always a plus, and Gotze isn't close to the physical specimen that Isco is.

In terms of development, consistency and simple mental aspects of the game are what is stopping Isco taking it to the next level. Gotze on the other hand has his faults which cannot be overcome, like the physical side mentioned. He isn't the Hazard/Messi/Sterling type that uses their lower center of gravity to have that bulldog like strength. Nor is he as quick as them.

I think going forward the gap widens in favour of Isco.

Bayern have told Juve he will cost 40m euros, wtf are we waiting for? He is just as good as Isco if not better, a couple of ok years at Bayern doesn't change the fact that he is still one of the best CAM in the world

I asked some Bayern fans about that, his average/poor form is caused by the fact that Pep plays him on the wing most of the time, according to them, at CAM, he is still as good as anybody.

Traore Cuadrado on the right, Oscar and Gotze fighting for a spot on the center, Hazard in his usual set up and Willian who can pretty much play everywhere in AM and we're set, people could say it's too much but 6 players for 3 spots is just perfect and would avoid our poor form as our recovery game relies too much on the 4 players in the front, had Shürrle/Salah lived up to the expectations we surely would've had a better second part of the season.

I would definitely prefer Isco, but there is little chance Perez is selling a young talented marketable Spaniard AM for a reasonable price.

I asked some Bayern fans about that, his average/poor form is caused by the fact that Pep plays him on the wing most of the time, according to them, at CAM, he is still as good as anybody.

Traore Cuadrado on the right, Oscar and Gotze fighting for a spot on the center, Hazard in his usual set up and Willian who can pretty much play everywhere in AM and we're set, people could say it's too much but 6 players for 3 spots is just perfect and would avoid our poor form as our recovery game relies too much on the 4 players in the front, had Shürrle/Salah lived up to the expectations we surely would've had a better second part of the season.

I would definitely prefer Isco, but there is little chance Perez is selling a young talented marketable Spaniard AM for a reasonable price.

Or we could (hopefully) sell Cuadrado and possibly have an AM set up of Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Gotze/Isco, Traore. That's very solid.

If Gotze performs at 70% or more of his ability/top form, there will be no fighting. it will be a straight knock out punch. Top form Gotze is arguably the best creative midfielder in his age bracket alongside Hazard and Isco.

Seems like he's a goalscorer and that's what we need.

Around 15 goals in his last 3 seasons, playing around 45 games. Also 45 games for Germany and 14 goals. That's averaging 1 goal in 3 games, which is very good for an attacking midfielder.

He might actually go to Juventus tears.gif

Doubtful.

His wages are to high and juventus won't pay 40m for gotze. Rumor is that they might take gotze on loan for a season or 2 (see if pep stays, etc.)

Doubtful.

His wages are to high and juventus won't pay 40m for gotze. Rumor is that they might take gotze on loan for a season or 2 (see if pep stays, etc.)

I don't understand why we aren't even linked to him.

Maybe because he isn't as good as advertised? He definitely isn't the only former Dortmund player to fail oustide Klopp's system.

Struggling means getting double figure for goals and assists despite being benched for quite a bit for the last 2 seasons? Give me some more of that please, I mean Willian one of our best player can't even get past that figure for both goals and assits haha

Also who struggled apart from Kagawa and Sahin? Lewandowski bossing it at Bayern.

Struggling means getting double figure for goals and assists despite being benched for quite a bit for the last 2 seasons? Give me some more of that please, I mean Willian one of our best player can't even get past that figure for both goals and assits haha

Also who struggled apart from Kagawa and Sahin? Lewandowski bossing it at Bayern.

Lewandowski is an exception, because this guy has bloody technique.

How many of Dortmund's best players have left recently? Of the 5 in recent years they've either failed or haven't been as good as they were, you can't just dismiss a trend like that

Barrios - From top scorer in their 2 title wins to a complete non factor since leaving BVB. Has flopped at every single club since he left.

Sahin - From getting Pirlo/Alonso comparisons to failing at both Madrid & Liverpool. Ran back to Dortmund with his tail between his legs

Kagawa - Same story as Sahin

Gotze - Was being touted as Germany's answer to Messi, described as the best German talent of all time. 2 years later most Bayern fans want him out & was still coming off the bench for Germany until Klose's retirement.

Lewandowski - The only real success story out of the 5. Still, he just had his lowest scoring season since his debut year as a Barrios' backup back at Dortmund.

I'm not saying Gotze isn't a very good player just saying the media might have overrated him too much. Not sure he's better than De Bruyne for example.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You