Mario Götze

Different. City's squad is incredibly old, they should have had the foresight to replace it adequately. Had their squad kept the same firepower they had last season (they missed Yaya a lot when he was out) they would have challenged.

Schweinsteiger might be available, who would be a fantastic rotation player for Fabregas.

Ramos is too, but we're not looking for CBs.

Er..........

We could get Robben back? :Goober:

The best thing about Reus is that he could come into our CL squad if he came in January. If he get demoralised that could be a crucial variable. It's optimistic but you just have to be. The only other thing we could do is put in a monster bid for Neymar and hope Barca take the cash because they want Pogba.

fair enough about the difference in squad. hope we dont go the same way though.

lets see how things develop. would love TIGER here.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh god please no. Gotze is one of Bayern's worst midfielders easily, and I watch Bayern pretty regularly. I fail to see what he would add in our squad, he's not creative at all and he's really slow. This guy is massively overrated.

Thats because Pep is destroying him would be great signing for Chelsea

Bayern have told Juve he will cost 40m euros, wtf are we waiting for? He is just as good as Isco if not better, a couple of ok years at Bayern doesn't change the fact that he is still one of the best CAM in the world

Bayern have told Juve he will cost 40m euros, wtf are we waiting for? He is just as good as Isco if not better, a couple of ok years at Bayern doesn't change the fact that he is still one of the best CAM in the world

Good joke, mate. I actually laughed very hard.

Götze has to be the number 10, then he goes bananas....
I still remember the foul from Ramires, his injury record isn't that good? What will a guy like Shawcross do to him? :blink:

I don't think that Bayern Munich is going to offload him yet, his potential is huge, some people keep telling that he is the best german football player since Lothar Matthäus... :ph34r:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You