Mario Götze

hmmm... would make oscar redundant and cant see that happening with the amount of hype and faith jose has put into him.

hazard-gotze-willian would be nice to see.

I cant see the difference for Oscar between signing Gotze or Turan. He'll have serious competition for the #10 in both cases, when Gotze could also play RW.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant see the difference for Oscar between signing Gotze or Turan. He'll have serious competition for the #10 in both cases, when Gotze could also play RW.

hazard-gotze-willian

hazard-willian/oscar-turan

i think there will be a massive difference. if we sign turan, then willian is oscar's main competitor. for the CAM spot or maybe willian/turan for the RW spot.

in case of gotze, oscar is out of the team cos in no way can we can oscar start over gotze.

hazard-gotze-willian

hazard-willian/oscar-turan

i think there will be a massive difference. if we sign turan, then willian is oscar's main competitor. for the CAM spot or maybe willian/turan for the RW spot.

in case of gotze, oscar is out of the team cos in no way can we can oscar start over gotze.

I just think that Turan would play #10 if he came here maybe more than RW. Thats his best position.

But i dont think we want him.

so... arda is a goner... onto the next shiny toy.

i still cant understand how we are going into the next season with hazard, oscar, willian, cuadrado as our AM options. can that be classified as "suicide". the exact mistake that city made last season.

i know its been just seven days since the window was open but honestly, is there a player out there that can be the difference between a QF/SF against a CL winner!??

i cant think of any.

He is fat, right?

He's fluffy.

I don't think he's fat, not even in a 'fat for a footballer' kind of way. He has big cheeks. Messi's always had an underchin and you can't say he's not fit.

so... arda is a goner... onto the next shiny toy.

i still cant understand how we are going into the next season with hazard, oscar, willian, cuadrado as our AM options. can that be classified as "suicide". the exact mistake that city made last season.

i know its been just seven days since the window was open but honestly, is there a player out there that can be the difference between a QF/SF against a CL winner!??

i cant think of any.

Reus.

It's so unbelievably unlikely but the dream is so seductive...

Hazard-Gotze-Reus would be the most exciting young midfield in Europe. I would have thought that Gotze especially is on the market. One more bad season at Dortmund and I think Reus' loyalty will snap. Oscar & Willian become very worthy backups. Ramires, Cuadrado sold.

He'll buy one big player this summer, but I doubt it'll be Reus because he loves Dortmund and it won't be Gotze because I don't think Mou goes for a player of his profile.

Reus.

It's so unbelievably unlikely but the dream is so seductive...

Hazard-Gotze-Reus would be the most exciting young midfield in Europe. I would have thought that Gotze especially is on the market. One more bad season at Dortmund and I think Reus' loyalty will snap. Oscar & Willian become very worthy backups. Ramires, Cuadrado sold.

He'll buy one big player this summer, but I doubt it'll be Reus because he loves Dortmund and it won't be Gotze because I don't think Mou goes for a player of his profile.

i like your optimism.

but one question - WHO?????

not gotze, not reus, not turan, definitely not bale or sterling, not pogba, not varane, not vidal. there are not any more "big players" left on the market. i swear there is no one available.

the more i think about it, the more this feels like city's transfer window last season.

i like your optimism.

not gotze, not reus, not turan, definitely not bale or sterling, not pogba, not varane, not vidal. there are not any more "big players" left on the market. i swear there is no one available.

the more i think about it, the more this feels like city's transfer window last season.

Different. City's squad is incredibly old, they should have had the foresight to replace it adequately. Had their squad kept the same firepower they had last season (they missed Yaya a lot when he was out) they would have challenged.

Schweinsteiger might be available, who would be a fantastic rotation player for Fabregas.

Ramos is too, but we're not looking for CBs.

Er..........

We could get Robben back? :Goober:

The best thing about Reus is that he could come into our CL squad if he came in January. If he get demoralised that could be a crucial variable. It's optimistic but you just have to be. The only other thing we could do is put in a monster bid for Neymar and hope Barca take the cash because they want Pogba.

Might be handy to have an option for Eden. But we will probably offer £2mill less than the asking price and he will bugger off elsewhere.

Just get fed up of us trying to lowball and pennypinch.

i like your optimism.

Good post. There are actually very little available players in the market at this moment. I can't remember a summer in which there were less exciting players to sign.

Some news about signings in that not say "The Chelsea target"? lol!. Beside Real Madrid we should be the team in the world who more relate with signings. It's incredible, 9 out of 10 players are our target :blink: .

Oh god please no. Gotze is one of Bayern's worst midfielders easily, and I watch Bayern pretty regularly. I fail to see what he would add in our squad, he's not creative at all and he's really slow. This guy is massively overrated.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You