Mario Götze

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just imagine Atletico replacing Arda with Gotze :D Would be a massive coup and I would look forward to that team.

About Gotze here, not sure he would be the player we need. Big talent, kinda stalled for past two years, but was realy entertaining back then in BVB.

Just imagine Atletico replacing Arda with Gotze :D Would be a massive coup and I would look forward to that team.

About Gotze here, not sure he would be the player we need. Big talent, kinda stalled for past two years, but was realy entertaining back then in BVB.

Yeah Atletico would get stronger and we get that useless cunt. Tremendous piece of business.

Would rather sign Gotze anyday above that Turkish cunt.

Brilliant player. If we could sign him and have Hazard-Gotze-Willian as our 3 behind the striker I would be pretty pleased man.

Don't like the way he left BVB and went to their rivals but it doesn't change the fact that he's a top quality player.

I'm thinking we should buy him for the #10 spot tbh.

hmmm... would make oscar redundant and cant see that happening with the amount of hype and faith jose has put into him.

hazard-gotze-willian would be nice to see.

Brilliant player. If we could sign him and have Hazard-Gotze-Willian as our 3 behind the striker I would be pretty pleased man.

Don't like the way he left BVB and went to their rivals but it doesn't change the fact that he's a top quality player.

You should be getting used to it by now bruv.

He actually wouldn't have THAT much of a problem drifting from the wings. Seeing as, though he's unhappy, we should really try to put in a bid from him. He'd cost 30 mil. euro max. Bayern don't stand in the way of players wanting to leave. They'd be looking recover, as much money as they can for him.

No, thank you. He's slow, physically weak, and reluctant to put in a shift. His technical quality is good, but he's not EPL suited. He makes Oscar look like Matic. Bayern aren't really dependent on him and Bernat looks to be taking Goetze's spot, so they are probably ready to cash in on him. He had a terrible year, including the world cup, which was slightly shoved under the carpet because of THAT goal. I'd be surprised if Jose bought him after he sold Mata, surprised and angry.

Despite being shit and being playing as a substitute most often he still manages to score almost as much as goals as Hazard in last 2/-3 seasons.

I'm 50-50.

Definitely talented and good as a AM, 23 blah blah.

In the other hand, left his club to sign for rivals, seems like a primadonna and if he is not satisfied with Guardiola, Bayern and support he gets then it seems to me that he's a cunt. I wouldn't change him for Oscar in that case.

Atletico should try to sign him if they plan to utilize Koke in CM more.

Said this before, could be another Fabregas-esq signing.

I'm thinking we should buy him for the #10 spot tbh.

I am agree with you Skipper, a player of his likes would do wonders to our team.

As of right now, we only possess two technical superior players. This is simply not enough and it is the reason for which we cannot impose our game when we meet a half decent team. It is not even a question to replicate Pep's Barça — because no team will be able to reach such technical abilities. Nevertheless, football is primordially "foot" and "ball", that is to say controlling a ball with your feet. We deeply need more technical abilities in our team if we want to reach the superior level ; if we want to go from being a very good side to being a great side.

Technical abilities can be found in abundance in the best and most successful teams of the last three/four years — I wish we would emulate that. A line composed of Hazard-Götze-Willian with Cesc behind them would be technically very sound ; and while it may yet not be the best, it would help us to control the game and impose a real threat toward the opposition's goal. It might soften a bit our working-rate capacity, but at the end of the day work-rate neither score goals nor make assists. And anyway, if Dortmund could live with him, why should we not be able to ?!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You