Mario Götze

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In what sense is Oscar better than Isco?

better goalscorer, better defensivley, more versatile, better at set pieces, better in the air.

Isco 38 starts - 5 goals and 10 assists (Plays with the top goalscorer in the world)

Oscar 35 starts - 7 goals and 9 assists.

Oscar has contributed to more goals in less games in a team that has scored less goals then Isco's team.

LMAO Oscar is great talent! and i dont know why your telling me about the overrated Mario Gotze, i wasnt even comparing Oscar to Gotze so i dont understand your post

Oscar is a good talent, but i think we have all seen, he will never be world class. Isco is much better than Oscar.

better goalscorer, better defensivley, more versatile, better at set pieces, better in the air.

Isco 38 starts - 5 goals and 10 assists (Plays with the top goalscorer in the world)

Oscar has contributed to more goals in less games in a team that has scored less goals then Isco's team.

Better goalscorer and better defensively perhaps, but versatile? No. Isco is just as versatile as Oscar.

Isco is far more naturally talented than Oscar is and sees the game a lot better. He's the better dribbler, better passer, more effective in the final third... And is still very competent defensively. Goal scoring? Not a lot in it at all either.

When it comes to pure, natural footballing ability... It's not even close IMO.

In terms of no 10s, Oscar will be the best we'll ever get for what we ask of him.

In reality though, we want a b2b (RLC type, hint hint) player who can cover for the frailty of Fabregas, but considering his output Oscar does well out of it - I'll judge him fully next season, where he has had a full rest and if it's identical to this season then I'll come round and say he's not CFC material, but if he evolves then I will defo be taking bragging rights.

Anyway, Jose and therefore Oscar is going nowhere. Gotze isn't even as good as him attacking wise anyways.

As i said in the transfer thread we need to pay attention to what will happen in Bayern. It seems that Byaern fans don't like him. It's a great oportunity to get one of the best young talents in the world for a fair price. If it works we have one of the best players in the world with us... if it doesn't work we sell him for almost the same money (if we buy him for something like 30M£).

We need another AM. I would buy him without any doubt if Bale is not an option..

Gotze certainly has talent but his attitude is questionable. On Oscar he has under performed for a while but a summer of rest could be what he needs. I think people forget how talented the guy was. Isco is in the same bracket as Oscar, he hasn't lived upto the expectations for Madrid.

If Oscar is more versatile than Isco then I am the pope. Isco has played basically every midfield position for Madrid this year, next to Kroos/Modric, on the right, on the left, as a 10... being good at set pieces and being good in the air as a number 10 isn't as essential as creating chances and scoring goals. You also forgot Isco is usually a sub when everyone is fit for Real....

Isco is so nasty on the ball..

Would absolutely love for Isco to come here! He can do everything JM asks of Oscar and much more.

I know he hasn't been happy with way Carlo has treated him, not that i think he'd realistically come to CFC, but damn it let a nigga dream!!

Edit: I think Goetze is overrated. There.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You