English Riots

Rubber bullets

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how some people here are acting sort of racist.

But to tell you the truth, i don't think they are racist.

They are more like hypocrites to me!

Talk crap about minorities in England and how you want them out because of this. If we kick them out, we must also kick out the minorities that served in the military, that play in the premier, and that play for the national English team.

So sure lets kick them out to Africa, and Asia, but let's keep them those that serve the military, play for England and the Premier?

Hypocrites!

I don't understand why he's been allowed to get away with spreading that hate here too, but meh. [hint hint mods]

Anyway, I spoke to a police officer in Holborn tonight, says it's been quiet in London. The City is a police hub so there's not going to be much trouble here tonight, out of London will be a different story though.