Tomáš Kalas

James

Are his crosses any good?

I remember he was fast on the ball for a defender from his days at Vitesse.

He put in some good one's in his last game vs Norwich. And plenty of other good touches , interceptions, passes. He was up against some tough guys in the air , so that wasn't straightforward, and he did some needless fouls , but quite impressive.

Unless Boro no longer want him, which is hard to believe given his selection record, why is the loan not extended to the end of the season including possible play-offs? Is it perhaps to do with additional fees Boro might be due to pay if he stays?

Is an extension of the loan even possible at this stage if it were not included in the original contract?

“It is very frustrating that my loan runs out now so I will be missing the last few important games but I knew that date from the beginning,” he said.

“But I’m hopefully going to stay with the guys and stick around and support them all the way to the end.

“I hope it can be agreed with Chelsea that I can stay here and train with the guys and still be part of the team until the end of the season so we can all stick together as a group."

“It is very frustrating that my loan runs out now so I will be missing the last few important games but I knew that date from the beginning,” he said.

“But I’m hopefully going to stay with the guys and stick around and support them all the way to the end.

“I hope it can be agreed with Chelsea that I can stay here and train with the guys and still be part of the team until the end of the season so we can all stick together as a group."

Awww[emoji22]

Our future.

His aerial presence impressed me more than anything, great in the air and has good ability to get forward when playing RB.

Really good player.

Does he get beat easily by pace, never attempt to stop crosses and leave massive space behind him when he goes forward as well?

Because if he does, Jose would be willing to just write that starting RB position in his name! :D

Does he get beat easily by pace, never attempt to stop crosses and leave massive space behind him when he goes forward as well?

Because if he does, Jose would be willing to just write that starting RB position in his name! :D

Lol! That's just mean!

Sat right in front of us yesterday and I'm not joking but he was going wild.....clapping, singing and just generally buzzing for the Boro lads. Had a chat to him, he is remaining with Boro to train and staying right with the lads during the play offs.

• 1 month later...

Chelsea defender Tomas Kalas will rejoin Middlesbrough on loan for the entirety of next season, according to Sky sources. #CFC #Boro

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11680/9880711/chelsea-youngster-tomas-kalas-set-for-season-long-middlesbrough-loan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...