Tomáš Kalas

James

I have wanted us to keep Kalas around for last season (I admit at the time I didn`t think Zouma was ready to contribute the way he did,tho I didn`t and don`t see him as the black maldini that some fans seem to think he is just yet) and even more so for this.

like always when I think we are making a mistake I always hope I`m wrong rather than CFC suffer because of it. but when so many Chelsea fans were saying stuff like,he`s better off going on loan where he can play every week,he won`t get enough games here etc..

wouldn`t everyone love to have Kalas now at RB with his added bonus of being able to provide depth at CB?

I know Azpi should be the RB and Baba the LB and that would be better than what we are currently doing at the fullback positions but what if Baba takes time to settle..we may be able to sort out the RB spot but then LB would be exposed..either way,even if Baba hits the ground running,we will be back to our current state if one of them gets injured.

we could really do with Bran getting back to being a good option at RB with the ability of adding cover at CB but I think it`s fair to say he isn`t gonna get back to what he was in the past. Kalas tho can be that man and if we can`t find a suitable player before the window shuts we really need to do whatever it takes to get Kalas back.

• 2 weeks later...

I have wanted us to keep Kalas around for last season (I admit at the time I didn`t think Zouma was ready to contribute the way he did,tho I didn`t and don`t see him as the black maldini that some fans seem to think he is just yet) and even more so for this.

like always when I think we are making a mistake I always hope I`m wrong rather than CFC suffer because of it. but when so many Chelsea fans were saying stuff like,he`s better off going on loan where he can play every week,he won`t get enough games here etc..

wouldn`t everyone love to have Kalas now at RB with his added bonus of being able to provide depth at CB?

I know Azpi should be the RB and Baba the LB and that would be better than what we are currently doing at the fullback positions but what if Baba takes time to settle..we may be able to sort out the RB spot but then LB would be exposed..either way,even if Baba hits the ground running,we will be back to our current state if one of them gets injured.

we could really do with Bran getting back to being a good option at RB with the ability of adding cover at CB but I think it`s fair to say he isn`t gonna get back to what he was in the past. Kalas tho can be that man and if we can`t find a suitable player before the window shuts we really need to do whatever it takes to get Kalas back.

I'm sorry but IMHO its time for Bane to be offski. Its long been coming and not something new.

Looking back I havent been the biggest supporter of us bringing in alot of youths to the club but Ive been changing my mind quite alot on this recently.

I feel sorry for Kalas (and quite a few of our young guys) I think we have treat him like a cunt. From the few games I remember him playing for us I cant think of him doing alot wrong. Hes done everything asked of him on the multitude of loans hes been on. You would think he would be pissed off at us yet he goes and signs another contract.

We do have some good kids thats been on the loanagoround that we should be giving a chance. Specially now that the A team are asleep. Just to see if using them will wake the sods up if nothing else.

I dont mean for us to use them all by no means and I think most of the academy (including RLC) would benefit from getting loan experience. But even now we have good lads like Zouma/Kennedy/Traore/Baba each of those should be getting alot of time. All bright young lads.

Karanka obviously prefers Ayala and some other player. Omeruo also got benched a lot while playing just fine.

omeruro is not good enough to break into the chelsea squad aswell i think its pointless keep players who are not going to break into the chelsea squad

I didn't go as something came up with the family so I'm going to the next home game. Sort of fell well actually with him being benched.

As for Omeruo, I really can't see him figuring anytime soon for us. He's doing well at Kasimpasa though, starting and playing very well. I'm going to visit him in January/Feb

I didn't go as something came up with the family so I'm going to the next home game. Sort of fell well actually with him being benched.

As for Omeruo, I really can't see him figuring anytime soon for us. He's doing well at Kasimpasa though, starting and playing very well. I'm going to visit him in January/Feb

Its a long season,interesting if he starts or on the bench again at the weekend,Omeruo is still only 21 but not sure if he will make it at CFC,when we have just bought 2 CB's there,you would think if he was in our plans we wouldnt be buying the likes of Hector ? Hopefully he has a stella season either way.

The weird thing is Kasisampa. Why would we loan him there?

to forget about him??

Suppose hes getting game time but its probly a step back from Boro league 1 ? When you see cfc willing to spend 30+on another cb ,and buy another 2cbs it dosnt look good and i think there is a to buy option on his loan? Lets hope Kalas proves Cfc class!