Tomáš Kalas

James

Still think he is quite good enough for our backup and compete with Zouma or Cahill

Hi! It seems that Kalas will finally go to Middlesbrough on loan. I think your comment is very interesting, and I also think Tomas is a great player.

I think the loan is best for the boy. I have been searching the statistics of Tomas Kalas in FC Koln and they practically have not used it. They have deceived us because if they were not going to use Tomas, they should not having requested loan request.

All of us have followed the evolution of Kalas and especially all of us remember his match against Liverpool. He has proven to be a player with a great future, but seeing the current situation of Tomas I think he must be now with the shattered morale. He knows he is a great player but with only 21 FC Koln has despised him and now we have to make him regain its moral. If we recover Kalas for the Chelsea first team, with the pressure that we are enduring now, I do not think they are the best circumstances for him to be a backup of guarantees. I think he needs now is start playing every week and get back to feeling a footballer.

I have already said several times in the forum, Middlesbrough coach Aitor Karanka is which already was and assistant coach Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid and he uses the same training methods that Jose used. Also Jose and Karanka are great friends and if we provide to Kalas to Middlesbrough, Jose could know the situation and evolution of Tomas each week, and even give advice to both Aitor Karanka as Kalas each week to improve their performance.

Middlesbrough is now fighting for promotion to the Premier League. Also had been discussed the possibility of Tomas loan to QPR, but QPR are now fighting to avoid relegation. If we pay for Tomas to QPR's got a club with no pressure drop and he will live in an environment where every game is a drama where each week and chances are losing their game and getting a lot of goals, and people could Tomas held responsible unfairly. In exchange, Middlesbrough Tomas will find an atmosphere of illusion to be able to fight for their return to the Premier League, more favorable to get more victories and receive fewer goals environment, which would come very well to Tomas. Chelsea is a winning team, and now Middlesbrough Also it is.

I also I see another advantage to borrow from Tomas to Middlesbrough. We already have another Centre-back like Kenneth Omeruo. With this loan we would make sure to have together on the same team two Centre-back playing and improving their performance together each week. This would be perfect. In addition, both have 21 years. If we pay now and Middlesbrough up to the Premier League and we lengthen the loan the following season, when they have 23 years (the perfect age) us we could recover two players who have been playing together for almost two years and which have experience in English football, and in Premier League.

Think it might be interesting to give the opportunity for Tomas Kalas and Kenneth Omeruo together on the same team, and be able to recover them when they have 23 years, better performance and more Premier League experience.

I believe that this loan is to think about our future and contribute to Tomas plays every week to recover the sensations of a footballer.

Regards.

I think in QPR he could had bigger chance in playing than in Boro. Boro are fighting for 1st place and they will be stick to the same defence 4 when their defenders are in form and when they find this solid defence. Even Omeruo isn't playng every match. In qphaha his competition is one drug addict, Dunne the own goal and Caulker, thats why I think he could have better role in their team.

WTF? The boy showed last season that he is good enough for the PL. Why are we destroying his career by loaning him to a championship side, especially when one of our defenders is in terrible form?

We could have at least loaned him to a premier league side.

WTF? The boy showed last season that he is good enough for the PL. Why are we destroying his career by loaning him to a championship side, especially when one of our defenders is in terrible form?

Its not that easy. We would have to have a premier league side that wants him and will actually play him! Doubt many will just start playing a new guy halfway into the season.

They are better than many PL sides right now.

Looks as done deal

C6hY0mwuiSw.jpg

It just hasn't been announced. I was at the training ground yesterday and got the first picture of him, I even spoke with his agent. I have just haven't put anything out there as I was told not too until it was official. As soon as it does I will post up the picture here.

@Special Juan, any idea if he'll play RB or CB?

More likely RB mate as Ayala, Ken and Ben Gibson have the CB positions nailed down. But they can be rotated either way as people like Ken are flexible from CB to RB.

Hi! It seems that Kalas will finally go to Middlesbrough on loan. I also think Tomas is a great player. Now that it seems that we are going to give Tomas Kalas on loan at Middlesbrough I think it's interesting to debate on the benefits it can bring us this loan. I put several messages saying that I thought that the loan at Middlesbrough Tomas may be best for him and for us, for all. I put some excerpts from the messages I have left in this topic of Tomas Kalas.

I think the loan is best for the boy. I have been searching the statistics of Tomas Kalas in FC Koln and they practically have not used it. They have deceived us because if they were not going to use Tomas, they should not having requested loan request.

All of us have followed the evolution of Kalas and especially all of us remember his match against Liverpool. He has proven to be a player with a great future, but seeing the current situation of Tomas I think he must be now with the shattered morale. He knows he is a great player but with only 21 FC Koln has despised him and now we have to make him regain its moral. If we recover Kalas for the Chelsea first team, with the pressure that we are enduring now, I do not think they are the best circumstances for him to be a backup of guarantees. I think he needs now is start playing every week and get back to feeling a footballer.

I have already said several times in the forum, Middlesbrough coach Aitor Karanka is which already was and assistant coach Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid and he uses the same training methods that Jose used. Also Jose and Karanka are great friends and if we provide to Kalas to Middlesbrough, Jose could know the situation and evolution of Tomas each week, and even give advice to both Aitor Karanka as Kalas each week to improve their performance.

Middlesbrough is now fighting for promotion to the Premier League. Also had been discussed the possibility of Tomas loan to QPR, but QPR are now fighting to avoid relegation. If we pay for Tomas to QPR's got a club with no pressure drop and he will live in an environment where every game is a drama where each week and chances are losing their game and getting a lot of goals, and people could Tomas held responsible unfairly. In exchange, Middlesbrough Tomas will find an atmosphere of illusion to be able to fight for their return to the Premier League, more favorable to get more victories and receive fewer goals environment, which would come very well to Tomas. Chelsea is a winning team, and now Middlesbrough Also it is.

I also I see another advantage to borrow from Tomas to Middlesbrough. We already have another Centre-back like Kenneth Omeruo. With this loan we would make sure to have together on the same team two Centre-back playing and improving their performance together each week. This would be perfect. In addition, both have 21 years. If we pay now and Middlesbrough up to the Premier League and we lengthen the loan the following season, when they have 23 years (the perfect age) us we could recover two players who have been playing together for almost two years and which have experience in English football, and in Premier League.

Think it might be interesting to give the opportunity for Tomas Kalas and Kenneth Omeruo together on the same team, and be able to recover them when they have 23 years, better performance and more Premier League experience.

I believe that this loan is to think about our future and contribute to Tomas plays every week to recover the sensations of a footballer.

Kalas is still young and if Middlesbrough up to the Premier League next season could play many games in the Premier League with a coach who uses the same methods that Jose.

This would be a perfect loan.

The loan is already a fact, I think it's interesting to debate because we are all very interested in the future of Tomas. I hope very interested your feedbacks.

Regards.

It just hasn't been announced. I was at the training ground yesterday and got the first picture of him, I even spoke with his agent. I have just haven't put anything out there as I was told not too until it was official. As soon as it does I will post up the picture here.

More likely RB mate as Ayala, Ken and Ben Gibson have the CB positions nailed down. But they can be rotated either way as people like Ken are flexible from CB to RB.

You have Contacts at middles?

Manchester City v Middlesbrough in FA CUP. Only 7 days before coming to the Bridge, Manchester City will have a difficult game against Middlesbrough. Hopefully our players on loan help us.

I hope we can see Tomas Kalas, Kenneth Omeruo and Patrick Bamford in the starting eleven of Middlesbrough. I'm sure that will demonstrate its high level that day.

Good luck guys!

Manchester City v Middlesbrough in FA CUP. Only 3 days before coming to the Bridge, Manchester City will have a difficult game against Middlesbrough. Hopefully our players on loan help us.

I hope we can see Tomas Kalas, Kenneth Omeruo, Jamal Blackman, and Patrick Bamford in the starting eleven of Middlesbrough. I'm sure that will demonstrate its high level that day.

Good luck guys!

Isn't Jamal coming back?