Islam Feruz

J.F.

For a striker that short and lacking football iq to make it at the top level would undoubtedly require aguero level talent. I'm not fussed one bit about him tbh. I have never seen him as one of our outstanding you prospect and I will be shocked If he makes it here.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realise they were top division in Greece. In fact they finished 6th last season. Apart from the CL teams like Olympiakos it is probably still Championship standard at the most but not going to lie when I heard he was going to Crete I assumed it was a pub team, may have been wrong.

Here is another "wtf" info for ya: OFI Crete is now managed by Gennaro Gattuso. They are lower table Championship standard at best imo.

Gattuso might actually kill him.

Weird Scottish connection there too as Gattuso played for Rangers (and has a Scottish wife I believe).

• 4 months later...

That would be a great move for him.

Faith in his future is at an all time low. But if he can get a starting place in the championship at his age, that would be a huge step in restoring it.

I didn't realise his move to Cardiff was a done deal. I hope he can make an impact.

Not done, yet. But a lot of people saying it will happen.

I didn't realise his move to Cardiff was a done deal. I hope he can make an impact.

He definitely had the skills as a youth player. If I remember Cardiff has/had another young Somali player around Feruz's age that also shows a lot of promise. His name is Abdifatah Noor.

He definitely had the skills as a youth player. If I remember Cardiff has/had another young Somali player around Feruz's age that also shows a lot of promise. His name is Abdifatah Noor.

He was destined for big things when he was Celtic, so I hope he can live up to them.

Cardiff manager said he wasn't gonna go there but he changed his agent and was training with them. Hopefully the change of agent gives him the kick up the arse he needs because he's talented but just ask anyone involved with Celtic what they thought of his behaviour and things he did - which he took advice for many things (including Chelsea move) from his last agent.

Cardiff manager said he wasn't gonna go there but he changed his agent and was training with them. Hopefully the change of agent gives him the kick up the arse he needs because he's talented but just ask anyone involved with Celtic what they thought of his behaviour and things he did - which he took advice for many things (including Chelsea move) from his last agent.

So, no more attempted moves to Russia?