Islam Feruz

J.F.

Can see him getting sold, no chance of Cfc blue.Costa.Remy.Falcao.Bamford.Solanke.Brown.etc,peaked too early at 16 hasnt progressed as many thought,now on the bench 4Hibs!

Can only imagine that those who believed in his chances were inspired by reports and stats rather than by what they actually saw. Hopeless player. Never had any chance whatsoever at any decent level.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swansea want Chelsea's Feruz on loan

Swansea City are keen to bolster their attacking options with the loan signing of Chelsea youngster Islam Feruz.

Source: Daily Mirror

Why the hell would Swanse do this? Feruz has had 4 terrible loan spells, in weaker leagues.

3 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Swansea want Chelsea's Feruz on loan

Swansea City are keen to bolster their attacking options with the loan signing of Chelsea youngster Islam Feruz.

Source: Daily Mirror

Why the hell would Swanse do this? Feruz has had 4 terrible loan spells, in weaker leagues.

It most probably is rubbish. Maybe they want him on a loan with a view to a permanent deal but his days here are numbered. He has wasted 2 years now. Last year he went to a Russian team and terminated the loan within 1-2 days. Then went on loan to a Greek team where he never played and that ended up being terminated. Then went to Blackpool and was also a complete idiot. Could not get in the team and was more interested in creating headlines of the field than on it. Now he is at Hibernian in the second division in Scotland and cannot manage to start a game.

An example of a player with poor attitude who does not appreciate the talent they have been born with it and it will go to waste. Well when he leaves he will leave a young wealthy man but well done on messing up your football career, Islam. Never been a fan of him tbh.

54 minutes ago, Stats said:

It most probably is rubbish. Maybe they want him on a loan with a view to a permanent deal but his days here are numbered. He has wasted 2 years now. Last year he went to a Russian team and terminated the loan within 1-2 days. Then went on loan to a Greek team where he never played and that ended up being terminated. Then went to Blackpool and was also a complete idiot. Could not get in the team and was more interested in creating headlines of the field than on it. Now he is at Hibernian in the second division in Scotland and cannot manage to start a game.

An example of a player with poor attitude who does not appreciate the talent they have been born with it and it will go to waste. Well when he leaves he will leave a young wealthy man but well done on messing up your football career, Islam. Never been a fan of him tbh.

Deleted. Looking back at my earlier posts I see that everything I said here was just a repeat of what I'd said before.

• 1 month later...

He is in Kazakhstan now. Training with Aktobe

3aLiwiHTH-g.jpg

Club's Director Dmitry Vasiliev: "They [Feruz and Abdul Razak] came to sign contracts. I will come to the training camp on 11 February. And they work with the team, to not waste time. Details after the signing. "

4 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

He is in Kazakhstan now. Training with Aktobe

3aLiwiHTH-g.jpg

Club's Director Dmitry Vasiliev: "They [Feruz and Abdul Razak] came to sign contracts. I will come to the training camp on 11 February. And they work with the team, to not waste time. Details after the signing. "

Bizarre. Kid should've just stayed in Scotland for his development.

• 1 month later...

Just seen that he scored in a friendly match against QPR today. Totally forgot about him and that he was back at us because he does not play for the U21 in the league or cup games. He really has messed up his career, wow. I don't know why we are still keeping him around. The last I read was that we ludicrously gave him a new contract which I hope is utter bullshit because he has no future here and I doubt much other good teams will want him with his attitude.

Just seen that he scored in a friendly match against QPR today. Totally forgot about him and that he was back at us because he does not play for the U21 in the league or cup games. He really has messed up his career, wow. I don't know why we are still keeping him around. The last I read was that we ludicrously gave him a new contract which I hope is utter bullshit because he has no future here and I doubt much other good teams will want him with his attitude.

Quite shocked by his decline. Big things were expected when he camw from Scotland, but he hasn't amounted to anything. I guess he was either overhyped or has/is wasting his potential.

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

A fucking duck has more goals than Eden Hazard.

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

A fucking duck has more goals than Eden Hazard.

Jesus. You really do hate Hazard don't you. I hope he recovers next season (at us) and comes back and makes you eat your words for all the tripe you right about him.