test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

J.F.

Islam Feruz

Started by J.F.,

378 posts in this topic

I cant see Feruz having a chelsea future

Of course not. Hopeless. Semi-pro at best for him.

Worse than just being a poor player, he displayed a poor on field attitude. Although I admit I haven't seen him play for a couple of seasons, and it may be possible that his attitude has changed, I doubt it. The way he scowled at team mates for not passing to him while being outstandingly greedy himself, seemed too much a part of his personality to hope for real change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can see him getting sold, no chance of Cfc blue.Costa.Remy.Falcao.Bamford.Solanke.Brown.etc,peaked too early at 16 hasnt progressed as many thought,now on the bench 4Hibs!

Can only imagine that those who believed in his chances were inspired by reports and stats rather than by what they actually saw. Hopeless player. Never had any chance whatsoever at any decent level.

The Skipper and Stats like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Swansea want Chelsea's Feruz on loan

 
   
 
24
 
   
 
 

Swansea City are keen to bolster their attacking options with the loan signing of Chelsea youngster Islam Feruz.

Source: Daily Mirror
 
 
Why the hell would Swanse do this? Feruz has had 4 terrible loan spells, in weaker leagues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Swansea want Chelsea's Feruz on loan

 
   
 
24
 
   
 
 

Swansea City are keen to bolster their attacking options with the loan signing of Chelsea youngster Islam Feruz.

Source: Daily Mirror
 
 
Why the hell would Swanse do this? Feruz has had 4 terrible loan spells, in weaker leagues.

It most probably is rubbish. Maybe they want him on a loan with a view to a permanent deal but his days here are numbered. He has wasted 2 years now. Last year he went to a Russian team and terminated the loan within 1-2 days. Then went on loan to a Greek team where he never played and that ended up being terminated. Then went to Blackpool and was also a complete idiot. Could not get in the team and was more interested in creating headlines of the field than on it. Now he is at Hibernian in the second division in Scotland and cannot manage to start a game.

An example of a player with poor attitude who does not appreciate the talent they have been born with it and it will go to waste. Well when he leaves he will leave a young wealthy man but well done on messing up your football career, Islam. Never been a fan of him tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Stats said:

It most probably is rubbish. Maybe they want him on a loan with a view to a permanent deal but his days here are numbered. He has wasted 2 years now. Last year he went to a Russian team and terminated the loan within 1-2 days. Then went on loan to a Greek team where he never played and that ended up being terminated. Then went to Blackpool and was also a complete idiot. Could not get in the team and was more interested in creating headlines of the field than on it. Now he is at Hibernian in the second division in Scotland and cannot manage to start a game.

An example of a player with poor attitude who does not appreciate the talent they have been born with it and it will go to waste. Well when he leaves he will leave a young wealthy man but well done on messing up your football career, Islam. Never been a fan of him tbh.

Deleted. Looking back at my earlier posts I see that everything I said here was just a repeat of what I'd said before.

Stats likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is in Kazakhstan now. Training with Aktobe

3aLiwiHTH-g.jpg

Club's Director Dmitry Vasiliev: "They [Feruz and Abdul Razak] came to sign contracts. I will come to the training camp on 11 February. And they work with the team, to not waste time. Details after the signing. "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

He is in Kazakhstan now. Training with Aktobe

3aLiwiHTH-g.jpg

Club's Director Dmitry Vasiliev: "They [Feruz and Abdul Razak] came to sign contracts. I will come to the training camp on 11 February. And they work with the team, to not waste time. Details after the signing. "

Bizarre. Kid should've just stayed in Scotland for his development.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seen that he scored in a friendly match against QPR today. Totally forgot about him and that he was back at us because he does not play for the U21 in the league or cup games. He really has messed up his career, wow. I don't know why we are still keeping him around. The last I read was that we ludicrously gave him a new contract which I hope is utter bullshit because he has no future here and I doubt much other good teams will want him with his attitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just seen that he scored in a friendly match against QPR today. Totally forgot about him and that he was back at us because he does not play for the U21 in the league or cup games. He really has messed up his career, wow. I don't know why we are still keeping him around. The last I read was that we ludicrously gave him a new contract which I hope is utter bullshit because he has no future here and I doubt much other good teams will want him with his attitude.

Quite shocked by his decline. Big things were expected when he camw from Scotland, but he hasn't amounted to anything. I guess he was either overhyped or has/is wasting his potential.

Stats likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Ruben loftus-cheek has more prem goals than Eden Hazard... Ponder that.

Edited by Sir Mikel OBE
Post bugging out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

A fucking duck has more goals than Eden Hazard.

 

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

A fucking duck has more goals than Eden Hazard.

Jesus. You really do hate Hazard don't you. I hope he recovers next season (at us) and comes back and makes you eat your words for all the tripe you right about him.

kiwi1691 and Styles like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.