Islam Feruz

J.F.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm really sorry about it, but after few days in Russia, I realized that I'm not ready for such massive turnover in my life. I have nothing against club or fans. But I still feel there not very comfortable, and this feeling would not allow me to give my best on the pitch".

"I'm really sorry about it, but after few days in Russia, I realized that I'm not ready for such massive turnover in my life. I have nothing against club or fans. But I still feel there not very comfortable, and this feeling would not allow me to give my best on the pitch".

Is this real?

What the fuck were you expecting?? What a buffoon.

wouldnt bash the kid. probably his agent fecked this up. who in the hell would loan his client out to a 2nd divison team in Russia, if there were tons of english clubs interested in him?!?!!

You really want to me explain how agreeing to joining a club then changing your mind when you get there because you didn't know that Russia is......Russian is unprofessional?!

Because he signed on loan for a club out of his own accord and decided after a few days he doesn't fancy it.

Hugely unprofessional. The kid should be embarrassed.

I mean, I guess. But his agent deserves some blame, what the fuck is he sending the kid to a second division Russian team for?

I mean, I guess. But his agent deserves some blame, what the fuck is he sending the kid to a second division Russian team for?

At the end of the day he gets the last say. He should have researched the club and the country. He'll be the laughing stock of the dressing room.

His fault for signing for such a shit agent. At the end of the day, it's his decision and he takes full responsibility for his decisions.