Islam Feruz

J.F.

Do we have to play Torres as CF in Europa? We can play Feruz!

Haha omg are you even serious ? I mean with respect to how shit torres has been but this Feruz lad is not really good plus do you want the shit media to create another controversy lol ?

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha omg are you even serious ? I mean with respect to how shit torres has been but this Feruz lad is not really good plus do you want the shit media to create another controversy lol ?

Torres would make Feruz look like the second coming of Pele

Fuck the media their job is to keep their employer, Fergie, happy. Feruz deserves a chance! What's the point of us being in Europa if we rn't gonna give the youngsters a chance. (also I posted on replacements for Torres at CF on other threads)

Fuck the media their job is to keep their employer, Fergie, happy. Feruz deserves a chance! What's the point of us being in Europa if we rn't gonna give the youngsters a chance. (also I posted on replacements for Torres at CF on other threads)

You're taking Europa League too easy mate , we lost with our best possible XI out there .

And what's with Torres ? He's not our only problem -__-

Butthurt much ?

I'm not saying Torres is our only problem, because he's not, but his form has literally been so bad the Feruz would actually shine in comparison to him in something like the Europa.

Feruz is not top of EPL quality, but he is at least as good as the players we've been up against in the Europa. Why are those teams kicking our butts? Lack of effort and heart, and Feruz or any other youth would have more than the rest of the seniors put together.

His effort and enthusiasm alone would be better than Torres, I don't care if Torres is technically a better and more developed player, Torres has literally given ZERO results.

He could do no worse, this isn't an exaggeration, I know he is (still) capable of much better, but he isn't showing it.

At the least it would help develop Feruz if Torres is just going to not score and give the ball away every possession. Even if Feruz does just as badly at least we're developing and putting more value in him, Torres is just a dead horse.

I'm not saying Torres is our only problem, because he's not, but his form has literally been so bad the Feruz would actually shine in comparison to him in something like the Europa.

Feruz is not top of EPL quality, but he is at least as good as the players we've been up against in the Europa. Why are those teams kicking our butts? Lack of effort and heart, and Feruz or any other youth would have more than the rest of the seniors put together.

His effort and enthusiasm alone would be better than Torres, I don't care if Torres is technically a better and more developed player, Torres has literally given ZERO results.

He could do no worse, this isn't an exaggeration, I know he is (still) capable of much better, but he isn't showing it.

At the least it would help develop Feruz if Torres is just going to not score and give the ball away every possession. Even if Feruz does just as badly at least we're developing and putting more value in him, Torres is just a dead horse.

If it was this easy (: and if we really have to develop our youth . Why don't we do this to our whole team ? None has shown any determination or effort . We should probably field the youngest side U16 for instance . They may do the miracle you all are waiting to happen (:

If it was this easy (: and if we really have to develop our youth . Why don't we do this to our whole team ? None has shown any determination or effort . We should probably field the youngest side U16 for instance . They may do the miracle you all are waiting to happen (:

Feruz is fast and loves to shoot. Two things Torres lacks. If you're good enough you're old enough in my book.

I seriously wonder if we wouldnt be better starting with just 10 than playing Torres

We would actually. Torres tries to avoid having the ball played to him anyways. Just flicks it right back. Or stands outside the box to let someone else shoot. He's such a coward.

We would actually. Torres tries to avoid having the ball played to him anyways. Just flicks it right back. Or stands outside the box to let someone else shoot. He's such a coward.

Ive used the word coward before to describe Torres ...He fucking HIDES

Pretty sure the people who say Feruz isn't good have seen only 5 or less games of his.. or know little about football. Either-or.

The kid has something special about him, but he didn't cost £30 million so fuck him.

People want to wait until a player is absolutely certain to fit in before they give him a chance - where's the fun and adventure in that? Where's their joy in seeing a kid coming on for his debut?

I've long rejected this idea that football is losing some of it's identity but seeing people caring only about trophies and not the joy and heartache of supporting a club is actually becoming more noticeable. This is a kid who works his bollocks of, isn't afraid and has something you can't train into a kid no matter how much money you have.