Oriol Romeu

termninja

eldo

I haven't complained about his situation - I understand it. We need him, he needs us .

I haven't complained about the clause - I understand it too.

I just have a problem with his attitude. You don't come in a club talking that you want to go to another. He was not talking about returning to Barcelona city, but Barcelona FC. Simply work hard and if you're good enough, they will call you. I just hope that he will not talk about Barcelona next two years. That's all. And I realy don't have problem with him. My personal opinion is that he will be of to Barca in two years. Barca will not let us to have a class player on their expense -my opinion. Of course, I may be wrong.

The deal seems a hybrid between a transfer and a loan . when we send a player out on loan we expect to

hear them say they want to improve and return to us .. similar situation here ..remember he isnt forced to return

If he does do well he might prefer to stay.

Who cares if he dreams of going back?

1. They may not even want him

2. We make a profit regardless

3. He can change his mind by winning.

The argument of by fans that we shouldn't have a player who doesn't want to play for us is bogus. He just said he does want to, just wants to go back one day. Isn't that something we expect from players of another club?

That sounds like arguing (defending in this case) for the sake of arguing (wouldn't expect to make such a comment with my sig).

Would you say that you are honestly completely unaffected or even happy with what he said?

Would you say that you are honestly completely unaffected or even happy with what he said?

Haha yeah, I'm serious.

I think he's become a victim of speaking his mind too quickly. Words being taken out of slight context perhaps. He knows he's not breaking through the Barca squad now, so what's his remaining option? To shine at the club he's been "sold" to. In this aspect I'm glad he's got this motivation in him, albeit it's for reasons we're not going to be happy with but it's better than nothing.

He's not unhappy to make the move, that much is clear.

Atleast he is being honest, id be more concerned if we all of a sudden became his "dream club" and he has wanted to play for us ever since he saw Winston Bogarde pull on the blue shirt against Gillingham.

Atleast he is being honest, id be more concerned if we all of a sudden became his "dream club" and he has wanted to play for us ever since he saw Winston Bogarde pull on the blue shirt against Gillingham.

quite possibly chelsea's greatest player ever, i wouldn't blame romeu if he was a fan