Oriol Romeu

termninja

Sometimes I wonder about the translation from Spanish (or any language) to English. It kind of reminds me of a google translation where you get the gist of it but its still not quite right. Plus who was asking the questions and translating? Read that Oriol doesn't speak a lick of English. A Spanish reporter is going to look for a different spin than an English reporter.

I'm willing to give the kid a pass.

So,Y We bought him?to give him a place and then sell to barca to improve them?

Excatly!. I dont get fuss about what he said?. The problem is the deal we made!. We should not be pissed

of by him, rather on that stupid deal that favours Barcelona in every way, stupid!. They can bring him back

whenever they wishes, only matter of prize from every year that goes by. :doh:

Oriol Romeu welcome to your feeder club! We will give you some match time, so you can gain some experience, which will help you to walk into Barca team(bench) in couple of years. But while you are here we expect you to perform extremely well, because, as you know, only the best have place in Farca dream team. So you better stop talking and start focusing on football and football only :readthemessage: .

Relax, if he goes, I'm sure we'll find good enough substitute, perhaps even from our academy.

Girls shouldn't complain all the time. :D

I thought the clause gives us the choice to either agree or reject barca's offer after 2 years?

I think that it's only optional.

I thought the clause gives us the choice to either agree or reject barca's offer after 2 years?

Not if they lodge a bid that meets the amount stipulated in his contract.

Re his little 'interview', I find what he said reasonable in all honesty. Let's face it - from Espanyol to Barcelona, he's probably never left the city on a long term basis. Add in the fact that the Barca team is as good as it gets in football at the moment. Why wouldn't he like to play for them if they come for him two years down the line? Additionally, he hasn't disrespected CFC in any manner, in fact complimented the quality of players and coaching staff at the club and said that they are on a similar pedestal to Barcelona.

I'm sure there's a little (lot) nervousness in leaving Spain and coming to England after spending your entire life in one country. Expect one Mr. Torres to offer his translation services to Oriol while taking him under his wing, same as he did to Pacheco at Liverpool. One plus for Oriol is there's another Spaniard at the club.

Oriol not playing today in the game against Australia. Spain has already qualified so 7 changes to the starting lineup. Spain 5 - Australia 1 29 minutes in the first half.

eldo

I haven't complained about his situation - I understand it. We need him, he needs us .

I haven't complained about the clause - I understand it too.

I just have a problem with his attitude. You don't come in a club talking that you want to go to another. He was not talking about returning to Barcelona city, but Barcelona FC. Simply work hard and if you're good enough, they will call you. I just hope that he will not talk about Barcelona next two years. That's all. And I realy don't have problem with him. My personal opinion is that he will be of to Barca in two years. Barca will not let us to have a class player on their expense -my opinion. Of course, I may be wrong.

Who cares if he dreams of going back?

1. They may not even want him

2. We make a profit regardless

3. He can change his mind by winning.

The argument of by fans that we shouldn't have a player who doesn't want to play for us is bogus. He just said he does want to, just wants to go back one day. Isn't that something we expect from players of another club?