Young talents from FIFA Under-20 World Cup 2011

Guest justin_3d

Guest justin_3d

So I just started watching the match of Spain vs Ecuador to take a look at Romeu, and i saw a talented player that i never saw before.

His name is Marcos Caicedo. 19 years old left winger from Ecuador.

Apart from Romeu he was the best talent out there.

So since this kid attract my attention just wanted to open a thread from youngster that catch your attention, and whom you believe Chelsea should be looking at during this tournament.

Chelsea needs to continue buying more young talent, and try to get a gem like United got with Hernandez, and Palermo with Pastore.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This summer, must've been a scout's dream summer. World Cups & European Championships being held for all age groups, provides a fantastic opportunity for scouts to find new players and see how the ones they're currently tracking, handle big situations.

Guest justin_3d

Well I saw enough from this game of Spain vs Ecuador.

Romeu is a really good buy from Chelsea. He has been superb.

But the players that have caught my attention has been Marcos Caicedo and Jaramillo from Ecuador.

Caicedo as mention is a left winger, and he would be a really good buy for Chelsea.

Jaramillo is a goalie, and i think in that department we are full. But we still got that joke of Turnbull....i guess anything looks better then Turbnull for me!

Guest justin_3d

Tello and Sergio Canales where good as well, but that came after Ecuador was down one men....

So I just started watching the match of Spain vs Ecuador to take a look at Romeu, and i saw a talented player that i never saw before.

His name is Marcos Caicedo. 19 years old left winger from Ecuador.

Apart from Romeu he was the best talent out there.

So since this kid attract my attention just wanted to open a thread from youngster that catch your attention, and whom you believe Chelsea should be looking at during this tournament.

Chelsea needs to continue buying more young talent, and try to get a gem like United got with Hernandez, and Palermo with Pastore.

Our very own Kakuta has been tagged as one of the young gems to look for in the tournament on Fifa.com

How does the England squad look? Haven't heard of many names on the squad list!

Because most rejected to be honest. I know Billy Clifford definitely did to play for us instead, only Ben Gordon decided to go (for obvious reasons).

They're close to being knocked out. They play Mexico today, whoever wins goes through and the loser is knocked out. They haven't scored in their 2 games played :doh:

This summer, must've been a scout's dream summer. World Cups & European Championships being held for all age groups, provides a fantastic opportunity for scouts to find new players and see how the ones they're currently tracking, handle big situations.

Our scouts can't find good young talent even if it hit them in the face.

Guest justin_3d

So far I've only watched the spain vs. Costa rica game and the players that stood out were Joel campbell of costa rica and koke & Luna of Spain.

Yeah i did like that Joel Campbell from Costa Rica as well.

Costa Rica apart from Mexico and USA are a team that is growing, so won't hurt looking at a player from here as well.

Well see how it goes when they play against Ecuador. Ecuador vs Costa Rica should be a fun game.

Guest justin_3d

Joel Campbell is on his way to Arsenal though :(

Dam that sucks.

Well let's see how he does against Ecuador in the next game.

Costa Rica got 3 points, Ecuador 1, Australia 1, and Spain 6.

Could be a fun ending to that group.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You