Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He isnt just a left back, he can play as a left winger, and he as great technics and great shots... scored the first two goals for Uruguay

in the Copa America. I think we can realy use him cause Malouda isnt realy consistent.

Look at his position when he playes for Uruguay :

300px-ARG-URU-2011-07-16.svg.png

Pereira is a left back with Porto but he plays upfront this position with Uruguay, his weakness is the defensive aspect of the game, he is very good offensively, he is quick, good crosser... But as Bosingwa when he arrived at Chelsea, he lets a lot of space behind him when he goes forward and he has never played in the midfield as did Zhirkov. His contract clause is 30m according to several sources, and it's possible that Pinto da Costa won't even discuss with Chelsea (whereas he could open the negociations with another club...)

When I saw him play I did find that he has great attacking skills and quality but we can't pur 20 or 30m on the table whereas we have Van Aanholt in the squad...

It's really a shame that Yuri did not pushed more at Chelsea, Shevchenko said to Ivanovic to carry on and that his chance will come, it would have been perfect if Bran could have provided the same support (he did, but obviously not enough...)

I say that because I think Bran is right in his pre Russia game ITW, there is not so much of really good left wing players in Europe and even less with Zhirkov's quality...

Cole and Pereira on left could work out, I wouldn't actually mind him. He was one of the main men in Uruguay's success story in the WC. Malouda can always play in the middle, since it's been his position for a while now. Where did he play under AVB, does anybody know?

He's playin' on the right side or left side ? I heard he's SB not a winger.

Left, and he can play anywhere on the left side, just like Zhirkov. Wikipedia says he played his first season as a left-back, that means his second season he was a winger?

Seems like everything he does well, van aanholt does well too, plus pva wont cost 20m  he may not be proven, as mature or as consistent yet, but he could develop that I mean HE'S ONLY 21 in like 2 weeks lol

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You