Brilliant Benayoun inspires Blues

BlueLion.

tbh I don't have much of a expectation from Benayoun, so in a way i was pleased with performance. As i said he played well but i just don't think his performance was headliner worthy or anything special. truly disagree with you on benayoun being innovative, i didn't see any creativity or innovation from him.

Motm from me was Paulo Ferreira, i thought he played very well going forward.

Lamps performance was interesting indeed, i think for him to keep his place as a regular in the future he will have to play in deeper role like today.

this is Blue Lions match report so I wont argue further ...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me? :D

Ok. Where to start. When he was signed in 2001 a lot of the pikey ICF called him lard arse, fat cunt, who ate all the pies etc. Chelsea faithful still call him that with a sense of irony. But, hey what do I know ? , 'Lampsy' is just lovely as well :wub:

Guest justin_3d

BTW i just notice you put for Chelsea formation as 4-3-3. I thought it was 4-2-3-1?

And I am not sure if I said this before, but liked the Mikel-Josh dual role better then having Lampard there.