Aston Villa 0-2 Chelsea

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing is that the team has spirit and the players are united thing missing last season under the direction of Carlo Ancelotti. whistling.gif

Lets just hope it lasts...easy to have spirit at the start of the season its when we get half way through it even stays the same or dissapears

Guest justin_3d

and you can keep your negative shite talk to yourself

Well if you don't like it then ignore what i write!

Guest justin_3d

i do try but sometimes you make it very difficult

You told me to stop taking bad about Torres, and i did.

Now when i criticize certain players like Lampard that has not been performing in a long time, yet still manages to get ahead of other players and get more time then most, i am negative???

When you win is not always all rosy! You have to find the weak points to address it and improve on it.

Because if those problems persist when you face a real opponent, you will get disappointed!

You told me to stop taking bad about Torres, and i did.

Now when i criticize certain players like Lampard that has not been performing in a long time, yet still manages to get ahead of other players and get more time then most, i am negative???

When you win is not always all rosy! You have to find the weak points to address it and improve on it.

Because if those problems persist when you face a real opponent, you will get disappointed!

You change your tune with the tide though. I commented on a post of yours the other day, were you slated Torres page after page to then say you feel sorry for him because of all the negativity surrounding him. It's people like you generating it! How does that make sense?

Now you're going on about Frank Lampard's poor performances. He won player of the tournament! Sure, it's not a big tournament, but they could of picked any amount of players to award this to, but they chose him. So he hardly played that bad. In fact, everybody knows he didn't play bad.

You come across as if you're posting for postings sake, and critiquing certain players just to be controversial or to gain attention.

If this stands...

... and Frank Lampard, our player of the tournament is a "weak point" that we need address and improve on. Then we really are in bad shape.

You're talking rubbish. Next!

Guest justin_3d

You change your tune with the tide though. I commented on a post of yours the other day, were you slated Torres page after page to then say you feel sorry for him because of all the negativity surrounding him. It's people like you generating it! How does that make sense?

Now you're going on about Frank Lampard's poor performances. He won player of the tournament! Sure, it's not a big tournament, but they could of picked any amount of players to award this to, but they chose him. So he hardly played that bad. In fact, everybody knows he didn't play bad.

You come across as if you're posting for postings sake, and critiquing certain players just to be controversial or to gain attention.

If this stands...

... and Frank Lampard, our player of the tournament is a "weak point" that we need address and improve on. Then we really are in bad shape.

You're talking rubbish. Next!

Frank Lampard player of the tournament?

And you believe that lie?

So tell me how did Lampard get it, when last game Yossi was the best player, and in this match Yury and Josh where the better player of Chelsea today?

Well realistically the topic is a very subjective one to begin with. There is of course the chance, statistically or otherwise that certain players did play better than Frank. However, you don't get named player of the tournament for playing shit.

Frank Lampard player of the tournament?

And you believe that lie?

So tell me how did Lampard get it, when last game Yossi was the best player, and in this match Yury and Josh where the better player of Chelsea today?

And what? It wasn't player of the day. What does it matter which players played better than him on individual days?

Well realistically the topic is a very subjective one to begin with. There is of course the chance, statistically or otherwise that certain players did play better than Frank. However, you don't get named player of the tournament for playing shit.

To be fair though. It wasn't really the "official" player of the tournament. It was just Dion Dublin's view, who SkySports asked.

I believe a pre season in America would be a better gauge for our performance than a pre season in Asia. Teams in US are much better prepared and a much tougher opposition than teams in Asia. But brand marketin seems like the priority.

All in all a good preseason but I won't get carried away