Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/Rode_Duivels/130607_courtois_voor_de_match

Translation:

"At this moment, my only focus is on the game against serbia"

At the question: How are you coping with all the compliments and people guessing about your future? Are you staying one extra year in Madrid or are you following ex-Real coach Mourinho to Chelsea?

=> I will give a press conference about this topic on Saturday. At this moment only the game counts".

I rather see this as Courtois holding off the 100 questions about his future every time he comes in front of the press. He's such a professional that he only wants to talk about the upcoming game and stay focused on that. So I also think Thibaut is thinking: Saturday, the game against Serbia is over. Then I can talk about my future.

=> this could well mean he finally has news about his future. Extra year in Madrid or back to London. I can see no other options.

One more day of patience!

mate, thanks for the link, I was already wondering where I read it earlier today.

I cant find anything about this... source? And btw, i dont think he will hold a private press conference tabout his future. He is probably talking about the after match press conference that is held after games so its not 100% that hes going to say that hes leaving.

No no, he confirmed on belgian tv after the game. Today we will know what happens to Courtois (lukaku comes back it seems, kdb maybe) .....

Anyone know what time that is?

with hilario(us) and trollbull officially leaving the club, will we be buying a 2nd keeper or give this guy a chance?

I don't see him overtaking Cech just yet...and sitting on the bench won't help his preparation/confidence for 2014 WC.

I'm sure we can find a decent keeper in the market to be our #2