Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

On 01/04/2018 at 7:48 PM, manpe said:

That's because he was a goal machine and a lot more popular globally than Hazard. Real don't need big game players, they have only 2 big games per season + a few in CL, they need flat track bullies and the likes of Ronaldo is perfect for that.

On 30/03/2018 at 3:19 PM, Tomo said:

Ronaldo's big game record at United was average (a lot worse than Eden's domestically although did better in Europe) yet it didn't stop Real signing him.

They signed him because he along with Messi were the two best players in the world by a mile without a shadow of a doubt. Nothing to do with records. Although scoring about 70 goals in 100 games over two seasons for a team in the "best league in the world" probably helped. 

They will sign Neymar next. 

10 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

They signed him because he along with Messi were the two best players in the world by a mile without a shadow of a doubt. Nothing to do with records. Although scoring about 70 goals in 100 games over two seasons for a team in the "best league in the world" probably helped. 

They will sign Neymar next. 

He was considered one of the best precisely because of his scoring record, so it had everything to do with it.

16 hours ago, manpe said:

He was considered one of the best precisely because of his scoring record, so it had everything to do with it.

Possibly but even then he was always an excellent footballer and it was so clear him and Messi were ahead of everyone else with talent and consistency.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Well he ain't in my top 5 five if that counts for anything:lol:

I would be SOOOO happy with any of these 6 if we lost Courtois

Jan Oblak    

Alisson    

Thomas Strakosha

Alban Lafont  

Gianluigi Donnarumma    

Mattia Perin   

and wouldn't not lose my mind at all with these    

Kepa Arrizabalaga    

Alex Meret

Gerónimo Rulli

André Onana

Alphonse Areola 
Sergio Rico   

Chelsea do not want Courtois to leave, even with his current deal expiring in 2019, and would be willing to let him see out his final year even if it meant losing him for free in summer, according to a source at the London club contacted by RMC

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2018/psg-have-held-discussions-with-thibaut-courtois-entourage/

6 hours ago, Tomo said:

This thread is quiet.

Excellent save from Stevens at the end, with the speed and trajectory of the header to not only save it but catch it aswell was phenomenal, if he goes we will miss him that i am sure!!!!

He isn't playing anywere near to his potential. He could be the best goalkeeper in the World if he could just find some inspiration from somewhere. He did have one of his better games this season but again, he could achieve soo much more.

• 2 weeks later...

Florentino Perez hints Real Madrid won't sign David de Gea and Thibaut Courtois

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/950101/Real-Madrid-news-Florentino-Perez-David-de-Gea-Thibaut-Courtois-Man-Utd-Chelsea

Ooh dear after flirting with Real they don't want him 

On 15/04/2018 at 4:21 AM, DDA said:

He isn't playing anywere near to his potential. He could be the best goalkeeper in the World if he could just find some inspiration from somewhere. He did have one of his better games this season but again, he could achieve soo much more.

And get that soddin great big gap between his legs sorted out!

57 minutes ago, the wes said:

Florentino Perez hints Real Madrid won't sign David de Gea and Thibaut Courtois

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/950101/Real-Madrid-news-Florentino-Perez-David-de-Gea-Thibaut-Courtois-Man-Utd-Chelsea

Ooh indeed after flirting with Real they don't want him 

LOL My thoughts too.

And was thinking exactly the same thing about them buying Eden till yesterday. Cause I know if I was Perez I wouldn't be thinking on paying £100++ Mill for someone playing as bad as him for alot of this season. And not for the first season. Might sound harsh cause when Eden is ON hes shit hot but those times are getting further apart IMO.

Looks like Thibos Dads big gob is causing more troubles!!

http://sportwitness.co.uk/father-chelseas-thibaut-courtois-accused-leaking-team-information-big-row-erupting/

Father of Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois accused of leaking team information, big row erupting

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Looks like Thibos Dads big gob is causing more troubles!!

http://sportwitness.co.uk/father-chelseas-thibaut-courtois-accused-leaking-team-information-big-row-erupting/

Father of Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois accused of leaking team information, big row erupting

What a clown