test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Domino-

Thibaut Courtois

Started by Domino-,

7,647 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Might be better for us if Navas stays number one the whole season. 

Might discourage Hazard from going over there. :)

When Courtois was going on about getting Hazard to join him in Madrid, it got me thinking:

If you were in the RM squad, what would you be thinking?  This guy has just rocked up.  Expects to take (my friend) Navas' spot.  And now he thinks Hazard should come and take who's spot?  Mine?  Marcos'?  Isco's?  What, are we shit or something?  You don't think we're good enough?

Probably not the best way to enter a new place of employment.  

If someone came to my work and sat down and right away started talking about how this guy from his last company should take my job because they are much better, I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.  

Johnnyeye, BXL70, manpe and 1 other like this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I just camt see where Edem would fit in RM. I see more problems with ZZ wanting him IF/WHEN he takes over Manure. But he will be 28 then unless ZZ takes over at Xmas and tries for Eden early window.

COULD be why hes not signed?? Had a phone call from his hero telling him his plan??

I don't know why people keep on talking about Hazard wanting to play under Zidane. His dream has always been to play for Real Madrid and Zidane was just an added bonus when he was there. Did you see Hazard suddenly stop talking about the Madrid move after Zidane left? No. Just because he liked Zidane as a player, doesn't necessarily means he wants to play under him. On top of that, I think Hazard has too much respect for us to be moving to another English side all of a sudden, regardless of what the circumstances might be. It's gonna be either he stays or he goes to Madrid. 

Johnnyeye and Fernando like this

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't know why people keep on talking about Hazard wanting to play under Zidane. His dream has always been to play for Real Madrid and Zidane was just an added bonus when he was there. Did you see Hazard suddenly stop talking about the Madrid move after Zidane left? No. Just because he liked Zidane as a player, doesn't necessarily means he wants to play under him. On top of that, I think Hazard has too much respect for us to be moving to another English side all of a sudden, regardless of what the circumstances might be. It's gonna be either he stays or he goes to Madrid. 

Wish I had your faith in him. I'll believe it when he signs his contract - hopefully.

There was only ZZ pushing to get him at RM. Perez didn't want anything to do with him supposedly. From 'reports' it was why ZZ left yeah. Then like magic Perez wanted him?? Sounds strange. But as Ive not seen anything quoted from ZZ who knows the truth.

From all Ive read ZZ was Edens hero and Ive read that he had always wanted to play for him. So I equated that with him as a person and not RM

But as his father was talkiong about the RM links it just might be both?

But I cant see us selling him to a PL club (unless of course its for daft money) And like I said I just dont see where he fits at RM.

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Wish I had your faith in him. I'll believe it when he signs his contract - hopefully.

There was only ZZ pushing to get him at RM. Perez didn't want anything to do with him supposedly. From 'reports' it was why ZZ left yeah. Then like magic Perez wanted him?? Sounds strange. But as Ive not seen anything quoted from ZZ who knows the truth.

From all Ive read ZZ was Edens hero and Ive read that he had always wanted to play for him. So I equated that with him as a person and not RM

But as his father was talkiong about the RM links it just might be both?

But I cant see us selling him to a PL club (unless of course its for daft money) And like I said I just dont see where he fits at RM.

I think Eden will leave at the end of this season and we will get Kovacic in part exchange.Hopefully I'm wrong but I just get the feeling this season will be his last for us.

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

There was only ZZ pushing to get him at RM. Perez didn't want anything to do with him supposedly. From 'reports' it was why ZZ left yeah. Then like magic Perez wanted him?? Sounds strange.

You need to stop believing and repeating this tabloid bullshit as if it were true mate. If you think about it with one rational brain cell you realize how stupid it is to leave a lucrative job because daddy rejected you one shiny toy. It is NOT the reason ZZ left.

4 hours ago, manpe said:

You need to stop believing and repeating this tabloid bullshit as if it were true mate. If you think about it with one rational brain cell you realize how stupid it is to leave a lucrative job because daddy rejected you one shiny toy. It is NOT the reason ZZ left.

The way I see i (with my 1 remaining rational braincell bd7435460ff7f618f2eef077e095f9cc.gif ) is one reason that  ZZ would leave the biggest club in the world would be if CR7 had told him he was leaving and there was disharmony among the players and board His contract was coming up for renewal and he asked Perez what his transfer plans were. I dont see what the problem is that ZZ asked for Eden and they didn't agree about it. I doubt very much it was the only reason he left but I also dan't see Perez wanting to lose the manager thats on a winning streak.'

5 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

When Courtois was going on about getting Hazard to join him in Madrid, it got me thinking:

If you were in the RM squad, what would you be thinking?  This guy has just rocked up.  Expects to take (my friend) Navas' spot.  And now he thinks Hazard should come and take who's spot?  Mine?  Marcos'?  Isco's?  What, are we shit or something?  You don't think we're good enough?

Probably not the best way to enter a new place of employment.  

If someone came to my work and sat down and right away started talking about how this guy from his last company should take my job because they are much better, I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.  

Good point

But then isnt that a similar thimg to what Eden said?

50 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But then isnt that a similar thimg to what Eden said?

Yup.  Bye-bye Bakayoko.  We hardly knew 'ye.

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

The way I see i (with my 1 remaining rational braincell bd7435460ff7f618f2eef077e095f9cc.gif ) is one reason that  ZZ would leave the biggest club in the world would be if CR7 had told him he was leaving and there was disharmony among the players and board His contract was coming up for renewal and he asked Perez what his transfer plans were. I dont see what the problem is that ZZ asked for Eden and they didn't agree about it. I doubt very much it was the only reason he left but I also dan't see Perez wanting to lose the manager thats on a winning streak.'

So he quits the only club that has a realistic chance of signing Hazard and will eventually go to a club that won't have any chance. Doesn't make sense if he's so obsessed with Eden.

Unionjack likes this

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

So he quits the only club that has a realistic chance of signing Hazard and will eventually go to a club that won't have any chance. Doesn't make sense if he's so obsessed with Eden.

Why do you think he left RM?

Just now, Unionjack said:

Maybe he doesn't like snakes?

Yeah, snakes or rats, but I did hear he likes to live a hazardous life tho.

Johnnyeye and Unionjack like this

1 hour ago, Thor said:

So he went to RM to be second choice? 

He actually started against Leganes didn't he?

I'm just hoping that Eden IS so happy right now that its not T'Boa telling Eden to go join him but it's Eden that keeps bending T'Boas ear letting him know how well we are doing (and how happy he looks sitting on the bench!)

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

“In training, you see that the level at Real Madrid is high. I am now experiencing on a daily basis that Ramos is the best centre-back in the world. The level at Real Madrid is higher than at Chelsea.”

What a fucking cunt

Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this