test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Domino-

Thibaut Courtois

Started by Domino-,

7,592 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

There's value in the Kovacic loan to be considered too. Real Madrid wouldn't have loaned him out this season without a reasonable fee.

The amount of money that can be made through loan fees nowadays is staggering (Chelsea perfect case in point). 

What we have to play RM for loan??? I thought loan was basically, the club continues to pay the wages and we develop the player for them.

Isn't that why most of the players on loan don't get enough game time?

I had no idea that club has to parent club for loaning out a player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bluephoenix said:

What we have to play RM for loan??? I thought loan was basically, the club continues to pay the wages and we develop the player for them.

Isn't that why most of the players on loan don't get enough game time?

I had no idea that club has to parent club for loaning out a player

We wanted a £10m loan fee for Drinkwater. So what I'm saying is in usual circumstances they wouldn't have loaned out kovacic without a fee so getting him for free for a year as part of the courtois deal carries value too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Courtois about Eden in his last interview: "I can't repeat this enough. Eden would love it here, it is the best city and the best club on earth. Eden belongs here. I will keep on praising him every day to the board and I will call him 5 times a day from now on. He is my buddy. Eden is a true Madrista!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Courtois about Eden in his last interview: "I can't repeat this enough. Eden would love it here, it is the best city and the best club on earth. Eden belongs here. I will keep on praising him every day to the board and I will call him 5 times a day from now on. He is my buddy. Eden is a true Madrista!"

 

Wonder who you'll be popping out to support now he's gone?

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Courtois about Eden in his last interview: "I can't repeat this enough. Eden would love it here, it is the best city and the best club on earth. Eden belongs here. I will keep on praising him every day to the board and I will call him 5 times a day from now on. He is my buddy. Eden is a true Madrista!"

Origin of quote? Can't find by googling. Sounds fake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, manpe said:

Origin of quote?

www.stophatingonexplayersandfocusonsupportingyourcurrentgoalkeeper.com is the source ;). Some of you would like that to be true :p. Go Kepaaaaaaaaaaa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

www.stophatingonexplayersandfocusonsupportingyourcurrentgoalkeeper.com is the source ;). Some of you would like that to be true :p. Go Kepaaaaaaaaaaa!

Two took the bait  :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A real quote now:

Thierry Courtois (father):

"Thibaut said multiple times to Marina that he didn't want to renew his contract and that she had to start looking out for a new goalkeeper, because he absolutely wanted to leave the club this summer. She always refused to believe him and didn't want to cooperate when Real told the board that they were serious about buying Thibaut. Chelsea did everything they could to block the transfer to Real, but Thibaut really wanted to leave now. So it was a lot of work for all 3 sides involved. But what happened is the best for everybody. Chelsea has a great new young goalkeeper with Kepa. Real is happy and Thibaut also got what he wished.".

"Real was always interested in Thibaut, but after the WC it became very serious.".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Showed his character by kissing the badge before even kicking a ball and especially after his connection with A.Madrid. One of the biggest snakes in football.  

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

A real quote now:

Thierry Courtois (father):

"Thibaut said multiple times to Marina that he didn't want to renew his contract and that she had to start looking out for a new goalkeeper, because he absolutely wanted to leave the club this summer. She always refused to believe him and didn't want to cooperate when Real told the board that they were serious about buying Thibaut. Chelsea did everything they could to block the transfer to Real, but Thibaut really wanted to leave now. So it was a lot of work for all 3 sides involved. But what happened is the best for everybody. Chelsea has a great new young goalkeeper with Kepa. Real is happy and Thibaut also got what he wished.".

"Real was always interested in Thibaut, but after the WC it became very serious.".

Smell something fishy. Clearly playing victim there. Would never fully believe one sided story like that. He forgot to mention Courtois demanding a big paycheck to renew for example. Obviously to avoid a bad image of his true snake DNA.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is he kissing the badge ???? But, but, but I thought he only moved out there was to be near his kids !!!!! You'll only be a little fish in a big pond out there Tibo............Oh and by the way...........YOU'RE STILL A CUNT

Fulham Broadway and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.