Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

On 19/05/2017 at 4:23 PM, Last Sicarius said:

Finally he gets some confidence.  And that last minute save vs Sunderland,:worship2::clap: just brilliant. Save of the season.

what an amazing save that was, definitely save of the season ;)

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/chelsea-goalkeeper-thibaut-courtois-i-m-waiting-for-new-contract-offer-4183610

"Contract talks haven't opened but I am happy at

Chelsea," Courtois, speaking after Chelsea's FA Cup final loss to Arsenal, told Sky Sports.

“I hope they reward me with a good contract then there will be no doubt I will sign it."

What's the club waiting for?!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10902428/thibaut-courtois-staying-at-chelsea-and-needs-new-deal

"I am very happy and there is no doubt I will stay.

"My contract runs out in two years so obviously I need a new deal. It's important I finish the season well with the national team and then maybe Chelsea will speak with my agent.

"If it's a good deal I will be very happy to sign."

15 hours ago, Jason said:

Same with Eden. Seems board is playing high-horse mentality, but we are realy in no position to act like that.

Like that girl who is acting all bitchy, until BF leaves her and then she goes back crying to stay with her.

We need to tie those contracts down asap, and we need to step up with our buy policy and stop low-balling every seller.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, The Skipper said:

So people/our board have no problem with playing the likes of Diego, Hazard, Costa on 200k+, but God forbid a goalkeeper who's easily top 5 in the world ask for that...

Unless he grows another pair of hands , jog on Courtois £200k a week for a keeper no thx, funny no talk the season before about 200k lol, all the diss comments he has angled at CFC over the seasons duly noted!

2 hours ago, mccg said:

Unless he grows another pair of hands , jog on Courtois £200k a week for a keeper no thx, funny no talk the season before about 200k lol, all the diss comments he has angled at CFC over the seasons duly noted!

Why is 200k for a keeper not ok? The guy is a world class player no? You wouldn't bat an eye lid at giving Hazard that... some would even be ok with giving Eden 300k. Why is 200k for a top 3/5 GK in the world too much? 

33 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Why is 200k for a keeper not ok? The guy is a world class player no? You wouldn't bat an eye lid at giving Hazard that... some would even be ok with giving Eden 300k. Why is 200k for a top 3/5 GK in the world too much? er

Think the role a keeper does 100k! is about right lol , everbody in the team will want 200k , think we could get another decent keeper but struggle to get someone with Eden's quality? Neuer gets 150,000 euro's a week so that is why i think 200k is too much, if he improves again in a few years then bump it up. greed greed greed

55 minutes ago, mccg said:

Think the role a keeper does 100k! is about right lol , everbody in the team will want 200k , think we could get another decent keeper but struggle to get someone with Eden's quality? Neuer gets 150,000 euro's a week so that is why i think 200k is too much, if he improves again in a few years then bump it up. greed greed greed

If Neuer was in England, I'm sure he'd be on like 250k at least a week. I don't think it's fair people discriminate the role of a GK like that. Just as important as outfield player, and one of the few truly world class players we have. What's 200k these days when Ronaldo and Messi are on like 400k, Rooney's on 300k? He has two years left on his contract, we can't afford to play around and allow it to become an Alexis/Ozil situation. He's already on like a 100k a week I think.