Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

The Blues goalkeeper has been linked with a move to Real Madrid, but the Belgium international insists he is enjoying his time at Stamford Bridge

Thibaut Courtois has sought to bring an end to the rumours suggesting he could be lured away from Chelsea by stating that he has “never felt so good” at Stamford Bridge.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/01/24/31896022/-

Fake news!!

He probably said fuck Conte and his 343 formation. 

Damn media. 

You are a MAD MAN (or woman) if you think Courtois would rather be here than in Spain. His partner & youngling still being where his heart already was is confirmation. He's itching to get back into the Atletico side, or perhaps better yet, one of the bigger Spanish clubs. He's the equivalent of a substitute teacher; they're only here because they have to be, because of a contract, and they use the situation as a stepping-stone to get where they really want. He would never picture himself still being here in 5 years. He would hate it. He's felt the sun and wants it back. 

This is Conte's first season with us only, remember; he's probably only now gained some real trust from the board. Before the season began, there's no way he'd be allowed to build his own team to his own style. But now, he can. And, if part of that is replacing Courtois, or moving funds around to bring in an amazing player or few that he really wants, then go for it, it's what we've been waiting for. Who was the last manager who actually tried to instil a style and consistency in our team? Jose, his first time 'round. The robust, no-nonsense counter-attacking team of like 2004. It's been over a decade since a manager actually gave a shit about tailoring us, so let him make whatever decision he wants.

1 hour ago, Leif said:

You are a MAD MAN (or woman) if you think Courtois would rather be here than in Spain. His partner & youngling still being where his heart already was is confirmation. He's itching to get back into the Atletico side, or perhaps better yet, one of the bigger Spanish clubs. He's the equivalent of a substitute teacher; they're only here because they have to be, because of a contract, and they use the situation as a stepping-stone to get where they really want. He would never picture himself still being here in 5 years. He would hate it. He's felt the sun and wants it back. 

He was pushing for the Chelsea move pretty hard when he was in Spain though. He might live there.m but playing in England might not be the worse thing to him either. 

1 hour ago, Chelsea? said:

Fake news!!

He probably said fuck Conte and his 343 formation. 

Damn media. 

I heard he's pissed off cause they wont let him take free kicks and go up for corners. wink_zpsadfjfwot.gif

1 hour ago, Leif said:

This is Conte's first season with us only, remember; he's probably only now gained some real trust from the board. Before the season began, there's no way he'd be allowed to build his own team to his own style. But now, he can. And, if part of that is replacing Courtois, or moving funds around to bring in an amazing player or few that he really wants, then go for it, it's what we've been waiting for. Who was the last manager who actually tried to instil a style and consistency in our team? Jose, his first time 'round. The robust, no-nonsense counter-attacking team of like 2004. It's been over a decade since a manager actually gave a shit about tailoring us, so let him make whatever decision he wants.

You're right Leif. We dont have a consistent style/character. We get used to playing one way till that manager goes and the players then need to change to suit the new managers style/ideas. We went for awhile using a revolving managers door so no fucker knew what was going on.

Instead of the club sitting down with a manager willing to have a real go at turning the whole club around and give thhe club a character.

Then IF and WHEN a new manager does have to be replaced we look for a manager working with the same styles as the existing one. (Unless of course its a total shite system thats not working lol)

I would have loved Mou in his 1st tour with us to have been able to do that. Whether the 3 year limit he can do is true we might see with Manure. But I do think Conte is more suited to doing the long term. I must say he has exceeded my expectations of him already and I feel good things about him.

Tho I was looking forward to seeing what he could do in this and the next transfer windows. I thought that he would enjoy being able to mould a club with the full backing of the owner and able to bring in players he wanted that of course were available.

I do hope that he can see us needing upgrades and not just being stuborn wanting to do it with the players he was passed down from Mou and wanted to bring lads back off loans to show him up. I dont know what his character is like in that way.

So yeah IF he thinks we need to change BOTH our keepers for some reason I'll accept it but I'll still question it unless he tells us why.

I don't believe the Real Madrid rumors. Yes he likes Madrid but that's because of Atletico. 

And I think he will remain loyal to Atletico and not go to Real. 

With that being said, Atletico is coming to an end with Simeone almost done. 

So Courtois a smart guy more then likely will not jump ship but stay with us. 

On 24/01/2017 at 4:20 PM, Fernando said:

I don't believe the Real Madrid rumors. Yes he likes Madrid but that's because of Atletico. 

And I think he will remain loyal to Atletico and not go to Real. 

With that being said, Atletico is coming to an end with Simeone almost done. 

So Courtois a smart guy more then likely will not jump ship but stay with us. 

I think youre right. So do you think hes attatched to AM or Simeone?

I can see that [emoji17]

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Casillas: "At the moment, Courtois is the best goalkeeper in the world. He has an amazing season. Chelsea doesn't play European football this season, so a lot people don't notice that, but he continues to do what he's been doing past seasons. Courtois would be an excellent goalkeeper for Real Madrid." (interview with Onda Cero)

7 hours ago, the wes said:

infographic-courtois-vs-cech.jpg

That's what one disastrous team year does for your stats. If Arsenal had a season like us last season, Courtois would be miles ahead of Cech in stats. It is what it is and it often says nothing, that are stats.