Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

8 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Early dementia setting in ? Would explain a lot. ;)

Keep it classy, man. Just to echo the sentiment from someone else, and ironically this happened only yesterday and with another Belgian member; is this the way we talk to each other? ^_^
Doesn't put the Belgian crowd under a very good light indeed.
And yes I do think Courtois is one of the biggest twats in the game, challenging it with Ronaldo and Kdb.

2 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Keep it classy, man. Just to echo the sentiment from someone else, and ironically this happened only yesterday and with another Belgian member; is this the way we talk to each other? ^_^
And yes I do think Courtois is one of the biggest twats in the game, challenging it with Ronaldo and Kdb.

Haha "keep it classy". That's funny coming from you. 

You constantly make cheap digs at Belgian fans and Belgian players and are then suprised when Belgian members think you're a cunt ?

So how about you follow your own advice. If you talk in a more respectable way about belgian players and fans then we'll talk in a more respectable way towards you.

You reap what you sow buddy.

18 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Harsh.

The reality is that he is still one of the exclusive elite goalkeepers and when in form he can challenge the best. And he's still ours, the 10th of this league and he's going nowhere. Be gentle.

Also little breathtaking to read someone calling twats from Italian ! Accidentaly Italian footballers are like synonym for being twats on the pitch.

1 minute ago, Belgiannutt said:

Haha "keep it classy". That's funny coming from you. 

You constantly make cheap digs at Belgian fans and Belgian players and are then suprised when Belgian members think you're a cunt ?

So how about you follow your own advice. If you talk in a more respectable way about belgian players and fans then we'll talk in a more respectable way towards you.

You reap what you sow buddy.

Have no problems with Belgian fans at all. Except you and a few others that is ^_^ In fact when the discussion is being kept civilized I even enjoy debating with you people. Many can tell you the same.
Constantly make cheap digs at Belgian players? I'm only consistent in my opinions regarding them. Courtois and Kdb, oh and Lukaku are in the "twat" category, I don't dislike Hazard, I just wish he would work harder because then, and only then, he would be a truly fantastic player.And anyway these comments are directed towards them, not towards your person, learn to differentiate this. Not in good light "buddy" not at all.

1 minute ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Harsh.

The reality is that he is still one of the exclusive elite goalkeepers and when in form he can challenge the best. And he's still ours, the 10th of this league and he's going nowhere. Be gentle.

Also little breathtaking to read someone calling twats from Italian ! Accidentaly Italian footballers are like synonym to being twats on the pitch.

Didn't came to question even once his talent, man. Are people reading what they want to read? :P You're better than this.
So, Buffon, Bonucci, Barzagli are twats? mmm.
Funny how this was all born from me liking Cech much more than (and disliking) Courtois.....Funny indeed.

6 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Have no problems with Belgian fans at all. Except you and a few others that is ^_^ In fact when the discussion is being kept civilized I even enjoy debating with you people. Many can tell you the same.
Constantly make cheap digs at Belgian players? I'm only consistent in my opinions regarding them. Courtois and Kdb, oh and Lukaku are in the "twat" category, I don't dislike Hazard, I just wish he would work harder because then, and only then, he would be a truly fantastic player.And anyway these comments are directed towards them, not towards your person, learn to differentiate this. Not in good light "buddy" not at all.

Didn't came to question even once his talent, man. Are people reading what they want to read? :P You're better than this.
So, Buffon, Bonucci, Barzagli are twats? mmm.
Funny how this was all born from me liking Cech much more than (and disliking) Courtois.....Funny indeed.

So all your posts and abuse towards Thibaut are based on headlines from Daily Mail ?

16 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Of course not.

:D. Everybody knows you say things that don't hold up at all. Your opinion based on feelings, bad sources and a bad memory is always easy to counter with just showing real sources. Everybody that has read the last few pages knows that. pHaRaOn completely owned you and still you keep going on making a fool out of yourself.

I've heard the Arsenal shop is breaking records, with all the Chelseafans that are becoming regular customers there. We are not Belgium FC, agree. But we are not Cech FC neither, you're such a lol-hypocrite.

15 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

:D. Everybody knows you say things that don't hold up at all. Your opinion based on feelings, bad sources and a bad memory is always easy to counter with just showing real sources. Everybody that has read the last few pages knows that. pHaRaOn completely owned you and still you keep going on making a fool out of yourself.

15 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

I've heard the Arsenal shop is breaking records, with all the Chelseafans that are becoming regular customers there. We are not Belgium FC, agree. But we are not Cech FC neither, you're such a lol-hypocrite.

:doh: Whatever "buddy" Taking our own pick of quotes we can make look everyone how we want :rolleyes: fact is, Courtois is known to be arrogant and to badmouth everything that comes his way. But yes, you're biased, so nothing to "discuss" here.

1 hour ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

:doh: Whatever "buddy" Taking our own pick of quotes we can make look everyone how we want :rolleyes: fact is, Courtois is known to be arrogant and to badmouth everything that comes his way. But yes, you're biased, so nothing to "discuss" here.

Blue_Fox, I'm nog a daily visitor on TC... but I tend to follow most topics frequently. Although Im' Belgian, I consider myself moderate, unbiased and rather objective in most discussions here. 

But I have to admit that I also thought a few times: "another of these guys that loves to bash belgian players based on tabloid articles".

=> so you might think twice before posting all these things. You can easily offend the belgian fans.

ps: I do agree with you that this is not Belgium FC BUT the last 3 seasons we have/had about six of our NT (Michy & Charly included) players in a blue shirt... So it makes sense a lot of Belgians keep on following them.

20 minutes ago, Atholy said:

Blue_Fox, I'm nog a daily visitor on TC... but I tend to follow most topics frequently. Although Im' Belgian, I consider myself moderate, unbiased and rather objective in most discussions here. 

But I have to admit that I also thought a few times: "another of these guys that loves to bash belgian players based on tabloid articles".

=> so you might think twice before posting all these things. You can easily offend the belgian fans.

ps: I do agree with you that this is not Belgium FC BUT the last 3 seasons we have/had about six of our NT (Michy & Charly included) players in a blue shirt... So it makes sense a lot of Belgians keep on following them.

Kudos to you. You are one of my favourite posters, even though sometimes we've very different opinions.
Kudos also for not replying with what most of the belgian users seem to do: "Educate yourself." "Cunt." and what not. This is a trend on this platform, and no it's not only with me that is being done, there are countless examples, and no, it's not polite nor puts them in a good light.
Would you define, my opinion, and other members' as well, about Hazard having on a regular basis meh days, and his need to work harder on himself, so he could play more consistently on the highest level, just as he has against Hungary, an offence? Honestly I don't think it is, everyone would benefit from this, even your NT.
Frankly, I find it amusing being insulted on a Chelsea forum for stating my love for Cech compared to my dislike towards Courtois, who, except a very good first season and being a very talented Gk (never put in doubt that) has done very little to bring me over to his side, considering how he is always running his mouth, often (Deliberately or less) against Chelsea, the one club this forum is about and I support, and often coming across with an arrogance of the first order (sure as I've said, some are taken out of context and manipulated, but isn't it funny how it seems to happen only to him?) (Also being called an Arsenal supporter, again because of my bond with Cech, from someone who is blatantly a Courtois fanboy and has very little to do with Chelsea gets on my nerves.)
Also, as stated before, my comments are towards the players, not towards the posters, so I don't see the need to reply to a post directed towards the player with a personal attack.

On 28/06/2016 at 0:15 PM, pHaRaOn said:

"Since the day I arrived, I wanted to leave Chelsea and then again every summer". You know who said that? No, not Thibaut. It was Drogba (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7051285.stm)

And year earlier Didier said: "It's not a joke. I want to move on and avoid all the pressure and scandals." (https://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/may/19/newsstory.sport5)

I do not remember Thibault allowed himself to talk like that. Imagine if he did... I also can't remember a bad word from him about Cech since he came back to Chelsea. 

"What Petr did with Chelsea was exceptional. I hope to get as many trophies as he did". (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3171944/Thibaut-Courtois-Petr-Cech-did-Chelsea-exceptional-s-new-era-hope-trophies-did.html)

"He's one of the best goalkeepers in the world. Every goalkeeper can have a type of thing they are usually good at so when you see them train you can learn from them. It helps you during your training". (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2712309/Thibaut-Courtois-says-wants-learn-Petr-Cech-Chelsea-s-goalkeepers-begin-battle-starting-spot.html)

"In every interview last year it was about my relationship with Cech,Apparently everyone thought we had blazing rows every day, it was just the opposite. Petr and I had a close relationship. Even now, we call each other frequently."  (http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/469840/Thibaut-Courtois-reveals-truth-about-relationship-Arsenal-keeper-Petr-Cech)

L'Incroyable Destin (Movie in French),DD said that he wanted to stay at Marseille.It took a few years to have the feeling of loving our club.

On 29-6-2016 at 3:16 PM, Blue_Fox_ said:

Kudos to you. You are one of my favourite posters, even though sometimes we've very different opinions.
Kudos also for not replying with what most of the belgian users seem to do: "Educate yourself." "Cunt." and what not. This is a trend on this platform, and no it's not only with me that is being done, there are countless examples, and no, it's not polite nor puts them in a good light.
Would you define, my opinion, and other members' as well, about Hazard having on a regular basis meh days, and his need to work harder on himself, so he could play more consistently on the highest level, just as he has against Hungary, an offence? Honestly I don't think it is, everyone would benefit from this, even your NT.
Frankly, I find it amusing being insulted on a Chelsea forum for stating my love for Cech compared to my dislike towards Courtois, who, except a very good first season and being a very talented Gk (never put in doubt that) has done very little to bring me over to his side, considering how he is always running his mouth, often (Deliberately or less) against Chelsea, the one club this forum is about and I support, and often coming across with an arrogance of the first order (sure as I've said, some are taken out of context and manipulated, but isn't it funny how it seems to happen only to him?) (Also being called an Arsenal supporter, again because of my bond with Cech, from someone who is blatantly a Courtois fanboy and has very little to do with Chelsea gets on my nerves.)
Also, as stated before, my comments are towards the players, not towards the posters, so I don't see the need to reply to a post directed towards the player with a personal attack.

Respect BlueFox. I agree on the fact that everyone should be able to have his own opinion! This is what a forum is about.... So you're free to tell & think what you want. But just take in mind some items are a bit sensitve.

Don't get offended by the Arsenal insults. It's perfectly logical to still very much like Petr Cech after all he did for the club! So don't even bother if others don't give him the credit he deserves! On the other hand... the future's already arrived in the person of Tibo. One of the (if not the) best young GK's in the world. Give him some time and credit... he has very big potential to make it at the Bridge. His clean sheet records at Atletico & the Belgium NT are not a coincidence! He's world class!

Same thing with Hazard. Absolutely agree he really had an awful season. On the other hand... you see what he's able off (last games & in the EURO's)! So this guy is actually really simple to understand! He's a boy that just loves the game. Give him a free role and he will bring you magic. Glue him to his line and give him a lot of defensive tasks.... and he will lose his joy to play! Simple as that!    

If the 2016-2017 season starts off well... I will be very happy if we all get out of this negative vibe in this forum!

2 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Such a cunt :lol: Yeah "He didn't really say that" And people wonder why I dislike him so much.

I was against it for quite a long time, but now, i can see what you mean, mate. Don't want this kind of personality anywhere near my beloved club, his time is up.