Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

My god we miss you. Some of the goals we are conceding I have a feeling he would save them. That Carroll header a taller keeper would have tipped that over

like that Cech save from Carroll´s header in the 2012 FA Cup final.

just don´t rush him, take all the time needed for the knee to heal properly, knee injuries are too risky and once you´ve got them, you become much more cautious in your movements and lose that great mobility you once had. Hope he gets back soon, but in the meantime Begovic will have to do and i can´t fault him, because the defense has really let him down these past months and i think he has been doing a great job even if it hasn´t garanteed more points in the games so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't rush him back, FFS. A goalkeeper is the least of our problems right now. I'm quite happy for Thibaut's reputation as the second best GK in the world to not be besmirched by playing behind that defence.

Don't rush him back, FFS. A goalkeeper is the least of our problems right now. I'm quite happy for Thibaut's reputation as the second best GK in the world to not be besmirched by playing behind that defence.

It won't be harmed if anything his reputation will be enhanced.

Begovic's reputation is still intact despite shipping two most games and Cassilas was regarded as the best keeper in the world by a lot of people when he was shipping 4 at Anfield and 6 at home to Barcelona.

If the defense is bad,then fans will put that into account.

Thank God he's back. Begovic is bang average.

Courtois can bail us out like De Gea has at United.

Begovic is a really good keeper, but yeah, I agree that Courtois is one incredible get-out-of jail card that the Chelsea defense really needs these days...something that only keepers like Cech and Courtois can provide