Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Courtois must be laughing in pain at going from playing with a back 4 of Luis-Godin-Miranda-Juanfran to Azpi-Terry-Cahill-Ivanovic. The fact that he's having to make so many saves in every game speaks volume about the state of our current defence. In fact, we're slowly becoming like United who have needed De Gea to bail them out so many times this season.

Take a fucking chillpill.

Your analysis isnt even close to reality.

Courtois must be laughing in pain at going from playing with a back 4 of Luis-Godin-Miranda-Juanfran to Azpi-Terry-Cahill-Ivanovic. The fact that he's having to make so many saves in every game speaks volume about the state of our current defence. In fact, we're slowly becoming like United who have needed De Gea to bail them out so many times this season.

In all honestly I don't think the defence is that bad but the protection isn't the best currently, something im sure Mou will fix in the summer, Matic is off form and as much of a revelation as Cesc has been, to say he isn't the best defensive pivot player is putting it mildly.

I'm glad I'm not online while I watch the match yesterday. If not, maybe I will say something 'ugly' for that incident.

Since Fulham away day last season, I've learned not to judge player performance before the final whistle blowing. Schurrle taught me that.

I could still say something, if we draw or lose, but we have won, so I don't mind it too much.

I'm glad I'm not online while I watch the match yesterday. If not, maybe I will say something 'ugly' for that incident.

Since Fulham away day last season, I've learned not to judge player performance before the final whistle blowing. Schurrle taught me that.

I could still say something, if we draw or lose, but we have won, so I don't mind it too much.

Damn he was truly atrocious in the first half. I remember he blasted an indirect free kick and it probably hit a low flying aircraft, he definitely redeemed himself though.

Anyways all keepers will make mistakes at some point in the season. I only hope he doesn't try something like that again if his hunters are that close to him. Great mental toughness from him to pick himself up and shrug that mistake off

Damn he was truly atrocious in the first half. I remember he blasted an indirect free kick and it probably hit a low flying aircraft, he definitely redeemed himself though.

Anyways all keepers will make mistakes at some point in the season. I only hope he doesn't try something like that again if his hunters are that close to him. Great mental toughness from him to pick himself up and shrug that mistake off

I watch that match since the first minute, and that is the first time I am completely angry with specific Chelsea player, because everything he do is just wrong for entire half.

But in the end I laugh a lot.

He made a howler. Every goalkeeper does it. But to show the character to bounce back and make that very good triple save and command his box in the way that he did, rather than retreat into his shell - that speaks volumes about his personality. Good man.

For me, yesterday's game sums up the difference between Chelsea in 2014/15 and the Chelsea of last season. Remember the 2-2 at home against the Baggies last year, when Cech let in that absolute bobbler of a shot from Sessegnon and we only got a draw through Hazard's penalty? A similar story yesterday - you can't legislate for individual errors like Thibaut's, so for the team to bounce back and get the win was impressive. Yesterday was a big, big win.

Great potential, lots of experience, but still young, our Thibault. You can only learn by making mistakes. Luckily for him and us, we got the win in the end, so it didn't cost us. I'm sure he will think twice about dribbling like Hazard in his own box now :D

A good point, would people be so forgiving if the mistake had cost us the two points?