Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

oooh, Alex the Petr Cech superfan slagging off Courtois, typical[emoji23] [emoji23] kidding.

I see, but he had been claiming crosses all night, the one time his decision making is just slightly off. Oh well.

Spot on. He was unlucky. Something for him to work on and learn from.

He realized almost immediately he wasn't going to get it, and recovered. You're speculating. We could do that all day.

His decision to start coming is what cost him, he was then out of position for the header even when he tries to move back, hence why it went in. I'm not new to this, I coach goalkeeping 3 days a week.

His decision to start coming is what cost him, he was then out of position for the header even when he tries to move back, hence why it went in. I'm not new to this, I coach goalkeeping 3 days a week.

Never claimed you were. Don't get defensive bro.

Am I the only one with a feeling that he's eventually going to get fed up with our playstyle and then leave?

I have that concern too, both for him and Hazard. Hopefully we are only burnt out from so much games and such a short squad which is the reason for our bad games and we address that in the summer.

And the discussion is a bit unnecessary, he is the last one of our 11 players that deserves to be blamed for our elimination. Fantastic 2 games against PSG from his side.

Its harsh but it isn't "unnecessary". He's a Chelsea player and we're allowed to be critical over his performances the same way we are over any player. We can say a player played well but he made a mistake here or there - that isn't an "unnecessary" discourse.

I have that concern too, both for him and Hazard. Hopefully we are only burnt out from so much games and such a short squad which is the reason for our bad games and we address that in the summer.

Courtois signed a new contracts a few months ago, Hazard signed a new contract a few weeks ago. Doesn't sound like they plan on leaving to me. They surely had extended talks with Mou about the future so they do know what they have gotten themselves into.

Apart from a little bit when I was young, haven't done much goalkeeping myself, so maybe one of you guys that are far more qualified than me could assist with this thought...

Purely from a mental standpoint, do you think that (even just subconsciously), it is possible to switch off ever so slightly when defending a second successive corner? Especially when it has been conceded by you making a great save to deny a chance from the previous one?

I just feel as though when you also consider that the last two times this has happened (Burnley and PSG), the game has been on a knife's edge, maybe as a GK it is possible to just lose focus slightly when you've just made a key save, and as a result the next one goes in.

Courtois signed a new contracts a few months ago, Hazard signed a new contract a few weeks ago. Doesn't sound like they plan on leaving to me. They surely had extended talks with Mou about the future so they do know what they have gotten themselves into.

Think some are just becoming a little paranoid because of our approach in the big games. Otherwise, our playing style is fine in general. No one was really moaning about that in the first half of the season.

If they decide to leave, we can't stop them. Club will earn loads of money but they will be gone, and there are not nearly good replacements for them, especially Eden's marketing value.

I agree, if they were not sure about their future they wouldn't sign, but that still doesn't stop them from suddenly realizing their dream was to play for Real or Barca in a season or two, and asking to leave.

I am left speechless with all the hatred that's being thrown towards us since the first PSG game, image of the club has badly badly been hit,incredible how easy we are to attract hatred ...