Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Very good performance tonight, but I have to say I expected him to make all of those saves. That's how much confidence I have in him.

Matuidi header - arguably should catch it but he parried it well away from danger.

Ibrahimovic first header - very unorthodox to kind of slap it away, but it got the job done.

Cavani first header - arguably going to hit the post but you can't afford to take the risk. Did well to read the situation, especially as there was no defender on the post.

Cavani second header/goal - no chance with it, headed down into the ground and all the time in the world to pick his spot. He has every right to be disgusted with his defence.

Ibrahimovic one-on-one - again he should make the save and he did, and got the stroke of luck he deserved with JT/Dave's block.

Luiz header - I don't actually think he touched it despite the referee giving a corner. But if he did, again its a save he should make.

Ibrahimovic second header - he did well as it was headed into the ground, but again I had no doubts he'd make the save.

I have no gripes over his performance, the one annoyance is the slap from Ibra's early header rather than making a catch or at least a traditional parry. He still looks a little edgy but his cross collection and dominance of his box was back to his usual standard. I wouldn't call this a particularly brilliant performance because this is what I expect from the second best goalkeeper in the world.

Very good performance tonight, but I have to say I expected him to make all of those saves. That's how much confidence I have in him.

Matuidi header - arguably should catch it but he parried it well away from danger.

Ibrahimovic first header - very unorthodox to kind of slap it away, but it got the job done.

Cavani first header - arguably going to hit the post but you can't afford to take the risk. Did well to read the situation, especially as there was no defender on the post.

Cavani second header/goal - no chance with it, headed down into the ground and all the time in the world to pick his spot. He has every right to be disgusted with his defence.

Ibrahimovic one-on-one - again he should make the save and he did, and got the stroke of luck he deserved with JT/Dave's block.

Luiz header - I don't actually think he touched it despite the referee giving a corner. But if he did, again its a save he should make.

Ibrahimovic second header - he did well as it was headed into the ground, but again I had no doubts he'd make the save.

I have no gripes over his performance, the one annoyance is the slap from Ibra's early header rather than making a catch or at least a traditional parry. He still looks a little edgy but his cross collection and dominance of his box was back to his usual standard. I wouldn't call this a particularly brilliant performance because this is what I expect from the second best goalkeeper in the world.

But Cech saving 2 shots straight at him against Everton is a lot better...I agree he didn't do anything out of the ordinary tonight, but then again that is what a top class GK does. Sometime it is not about punching a 30 yards driver on to the bar but making sure the really basic sticks.

But Cech saving 2 shots straight at him against Everton is a lot better...I agree he didn't do anything out of the ordinary tonight, but then again that is what a top class GK does. Sometime it is not about punching a 30 yards driver on to the bar but making sure the really basic sticks.

The Cavani save in the first half was unreal, and I think the ball would have been at the inside of the post, so it certainly saved us. His 2 saves in the second half were also far from standard, but the very best goalkeepers save those balls indeed. Very very good game.

Best goalkeeping duo in football ever, we are watching history. But I don't think it will last for a season longer, Cech also needs to play every game. I hope we'll find an excellent goalkeeper for the bench next season.

I'll be very patient with the mistakes - which imo were very few all things considered - because GK needs chemistry with the defenders ahead of him.

Thibaut has absolutely NOTHING to prove about his goalkeeping skills. I love Cech to the bits, but we have one of the best goalies in the world coming to play for us. It takes some time to get him and the defense to have the same understanding they have with Cech for example.

So the very few mistakes Courtois made this season are all understandable, I guess he lacked a bit of confidence, but when the shadow you have in the bench is Petr Cech, that's absolutely normal and expected. Anyone else on his position would probably have made more mistakes.

He hasn't (and I dare say won't) cost us anything this season, quite the opposite he may have already saved our arses endless times this season - today included. Maybe one could say he cost us the result against City. Who knows if they wouldn't have scored anyway if he didn't make that mistake? In the big scheme of things, that draw won't cost us the title at all. Drawing against your biggest rivals for the title away or home is something a team can deal with.

So while I praised Cech a lot for the amazing matches he had the last couple of games he played, I also praise a lot this lad. He was amazing today and in many other occasions, including Liverpool, and he deserves a lot of respect and praise. People shouldn't be harsh on him for a few mistakes. I acknowledged (and was even mad at some of his 'defenders' when they were denying he was shaky), he was, but that HAPPENS especially transitioning for a new club where the defenders are there for half a decade working together (JT and Cech are actually a whole decade).

Our defense as a whole is giving space to the new generation. Zouma, Azpili and Courtois are coming to be the next 10 years and I think he's been a smooth process so far. I think people asking him to be benched were unfair, although I see their point, but I think Mourinho has been handling this situation perfectly.

When he realized Courtois lacked a bit of confidence, he took him from the team to protect him, to alleviate the pressure on him and the fact that Cech came and had a worldie actually helps Thibaut more than concerns him. It's nice to know that while the pressure was taken off of his shoulders, someone took the pressure off of the team. Had Cech had a bad match then there would be even more pressure on Courtois to play better. So with a very good match against Everton and another one today, I think he's more than redeemed (if there was even need for that, I don't think there was) for the mistakes he's done in a couple of matches.

Cech is a legend to this club and its fans, so I guess it's natural people will come to defend him, to want him to break the EPL clean sheet record, to praise him, but don't write off, disrespect or be ungrateful about Courtois. Acknowledging his mistakes is one natural thing - we should acknowledge all players mistakes so we don't become those delusional fans that think their players are perfect, but I felt people were a tad too harsh on him. He's deservedly the #1 GK - but I also hope we win the title with a few rounds to spare, so Cech can have three more appearances in the league, when the title is already assured, and Mourinho can give him a chance to get that record because he deserves it. But yeah, Tibo is our #1 goalkeeper and he's earned it.

That. Too much over-exaggeration here.