Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

If he win the CL, the chance he will play for Chelsea next season will be bigger I think. He has won all the title he could win in Spain. Should looking for a new challenge. Same with Costa.

Well, the whole Barca team didn't decide to split after a few doubles, so I doubt that will be the reason. The reason any big player comes or goes is money. ;-)

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/atletico-madrid/transfer-talk/news/courtois-hints-at-atletico-departure_155677.html

Pretty much official now that he will be back next season for us unless something dramatic happens. I also think Cech might have played his last meaningful game for Chelsea as well, he might not even be at the club next season.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/atletico-madrid/transfer-talk/news/courtois-hints-at-atletico-departure_155677.html

Pretty much official now that he will be back next season for us unless something dramatic happens. I also think Cech might have played his last meaningful game for Chelsea as well, he might not even be at the club next season.

If he wouldn't have been injured, my guess would be a trade Cech - Courtois next year. But now it's doubtful...

There's a guy in Spain playing for Granada. He's been on loan from Udinese for about five years or so :lol:

I googled it, it's Dani Benitez. He's been playing in Granada since 2009 on loan from Udinese, but he has "only" played 122 games(according to Wikipedia). But loaning a player for 5 years to the same team is sick too.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/thibaut-courtois-unwilling-to-play-understudy-to-petr-cech-at-chelsea-9394985.html

Courtois said that he is unwilling to play understudy to Petr Cech at Chelsea. So basically he doesn't want the rotation between GK, he only want the first choice one. Dillema for Cech. For our better future, I think we should choose Courtois, no doubt. Perhaps Jose should talk to Cech about his role next season?