Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

I was in Germany on business at the weekend and was in a bar with a guy who is related to Kevin Scheidhauer a reserve team player at De Bruyne's current club.

Apparently he and Courtios have been at each others throats for 18 or so months because our keeper dabbled with De Bruyne's ex girlfriend. Despite the Belgium manager trying and succeeding in parts to patch things up for the good of the National side the hatred on De Bruyne's part is so deep that he cannot spend time on a consistent basis with him.

If you think of the Wayne Bridge/John Terry spat, this story has grounds.

It to me, is the biggest sign yet that either Courtois is coming back in the summer or will put pen to paper on a new deal.

from shedend..

Even if it's true, Kevin was sitting on the bench for months, Mourinho didn't trust him at all. I don't think he would have left if he were a starter.

I don't know what's wrong with Courtois, maybe he just wanted to have one over De Bruyne, but is it really worth to ruin a friendship for this girl?! :blink:

Maybe I have my standards set a bit high, but I would not shag that girl even if you would pay me to.

428249586_B97325812Z.1_20130409104118_00

article-2306300-19317308000005DC-589_634

I don't know what's wrong with Courtois, maybe he just wanted to have one over De Bruyne, but is it really worth to ruin a friendship for this girl?! :blink:

Maybe I have my standards set a bit high, but I would not shag that girl even if you would pay me to.

428249586_B97325812Z.1_20130409104118_00

article-2306300-19317308000005DC-589_634

yea wtf, footballers have the hottest wives in all sports, but these two Belgians are fighting over this........

I was in Germany on business at the weekend and was in a bar with a guy who is related to Kevin Scheidhauer a reserve team player at De Bruyne's current club.

Apparently he and Courtios have been at each others throats for 18 or so months because our keeper dabbled with De Bruyne's ex girlfriend. Despite the Belgium manager trying and succeeding in parts to patch things up for the good of the National side the hatred on De Bruyne's part is so deep that he cannot spend time on a consistent basis with him.

If you think of the Wayne Bridge/John Terry spat, this story has grounds.

It to me, is the biggest sign yet that either Courtois is coming back in the summer or will put pen to paper on a new deal.

from shedend..

No offence but people have must have gotten really if they are trying to stoke up fire about the past and when that past has been discussed and pushed aside as a non-big story to talke about..

It is silly but we're talking about young adults here. Clearly The original girl is a strumpet and Thibaut did KDB a favor. KDB has moved up in class and he's now got a smokeshow more befitting of a pro player.

If KDB is still bitter he needs to man up. Not cool by Thibault but he just helped KDB realize that the girl was a ho.

It is silly but we're talking about young adults here. Clearly The original girl is a strumpet and Thibaut did KDB a favor. KDB has moved up in class and he's now got a smokeshow more befitting of a pro player.

If KDB is still bitter he needs to man up. Not cool by Thibault but he just helped KDB realize that the girl was a ho.

Sorry bro.

Stuff like this is what permanently damages relationships to no return. If you were in KDB's shoes......