Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

I think he would adapt much quicker to the EPL then De Gea because of his experience in Belgium. There the game is much more physical so he knows how to cope with it. De Gea instead only knew La Liga where the Keepers are very much untouchable..

"I think that before going to Chelsea, I have to play one or two years in another English team to discover the football played there," he told RTBF.

"After that, we'll see if I am ready to move to Chelsea. It's hard to say now."

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/courtois-not-ready-for-chelsea

Courtois conceded his first goal of 2012 tonight when Atletico won 1-3 away against Lazio.

Nice to see how well Atletico is doing lately and a great result tonight beating the number 3 of Italy.

On his fb account he/they commented it was his fault that they conceded one...

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/lazio-1-atletico-madrid-3/

Yes, to be fair it was a bad mistake but the ball dipped horribly, it bounced about three yards in front of him with pace. As a keeper myself, I can honestly say that is one of your worst fears. It was very unlucky though.

http://www.101greatg...etico-madrid-3/

Yes, to be fair it was a bad mistake but the ball dipped horribly, it bounced about three yards in front of him with pace. As a keeper myself, I can honestly say that is one of your worst fears. It was very unlucky though.

it didn't bounce before hitting him

it didn't bounce before hitting him

Yeah I meant dipped, not bounced, I was writing that comment at a late hour :D The ball just seemed to skip downwards of all a sudden, which is something GKs hate. Still a bad error, but it was unlucky as much as anything.

typical how they slant the headline ...guy makes a modest statement and they take as it he doesn't like the club ....

It's absurd. I don't understand why do they hate us so much. Did anyone notice how yesterday camera focused on Terry's and Lampar's banners and then on them?