Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

http://www.lasexta.com/noticias/deportes/courtois-quiero-jugar-sea-chelsea-otro-lado_2014012100358.html

Courtois: "I'm not afraid of competing against anyone but I also don't feel like going to a club and then don't play. I want to play, this is what I want, I want to play and if it's not in Chelsea then it will be at another club."

He went on to say, in a politically correct and indirect manner, that his manager will speak to Chelsea and ask for a decision.

What he meant was, in my opinion, very clear: "take me now as number 1 keeper or sell me".

First De Bruyne, then Mata and I feel soon it will be Courtois too. Jose loves Cech too much and never worked with Courtois before, he will think that its too much risk to trust such young GK.

And then on top, there will be our great negotiating board who will sell 35mio worth Courtois (certainly by today standards, his age and form) for about 15-20mio.

Beautiful.

http://www.lasexta.com/noticias/deportes/courtois-quiero-jugar-sea-chelsea-otro-lado_2014012100358.html

Courtois: "I'm not afraid of competing against anyone but I also don't feel like going to a club and then don't play. I want to play, this is what I want, I want to play and if it's not in Chelsea then it will be at another club."

He went on to say, in a politically correct and indirect manner, that his manager will speak to Chelsea and ask for a decision.

What he meant was, in my opinion, very clear: "take me now as number 1 keeper or sell me".

Is it just me or do some of our Belgians talk a tad too much? I get what Courtois wants here but he has been like saying the same old thing over and over again and feels as though he's such in a hurry to go somewhere. I know he wants his future to be sorted before the World Cup but seriously...

Is it just me or do some of our Belgians talk a tad too much? I get what Courtois wants here but he has been like saying the same old thing over and over again and feels as though he's such in a hurry to go somewhere. I know he wants his future to be sorted before the World Cup but seriously...

The worst thing is that our Belgian players actually have the talent to assume such arrogant attitude towards the club. Courtois, for example, is already regarded as one of the greatest keepers in the world and he is just 21. If he continues to develop and improve, he has the potential to become one of the greatest of all time.

So we have little choice but to put up with this type of shit.

The worst thing is that our Belgian players actually have the talent to assume such arrogant attitude towards the club. Courtois, for example, is already regarded as one of the greatest keepers in the world and he is just 21. If he continues to develop and improve, he has the potential to become one of the greatest of all time.

So we have little choice but to put up with this type of shit.

Does he really need to repeat his over and over again though? It's not like the club aren't aware of this situation and not doing anything to make a decision. Not really sure if the club appreciates this 'arrogance' shown towards them.

Does he really need to repeat his over and over again though? It's not like the club aren't aware of this situation and not doing anything to make a decision. Not really sure if the club appreciates this 'arrogance' shown towards them.

May be people still continue to ask him non stop

He says this an awful lot, that's he is supposedly not scared of the competition. I think he's Petrified by it. :tophat:

Arrogant attitude towards the club :rolleyes:

He wants to know his future, so does the Spanish press. It's not like he's badmouthing the club.

But he already knows his future. It's written all over his contract and he can reread it if he forgets.

But he already knows his future. It's written all over his contract and he can reread it if he forgets.

If that's the case Mata can't go to Utd, his future is defined by his contract! What a stupid thing to say. A football team consists of people, not robots.

If that's the case Mata can't go to Utd, his future is defined by his contract! What a stupid thing to say. A football team consists of people, not robots.

His contract says it's the club that decides what's his future. Mata is not deciding his future, Chelsea is. If we didn't want him to go to United, he wouldn't be going to United until his contract ends.

Courtois should respect his contract and only start making demands when it's time to renegotiate it.

His contract says it's the club that decides what's his future. Mata is not deciding his future, Chelsea is. If we didn't want him to go to United, he wouldn't be going to United until his contract ends.

Courtois should respect his contract and only start making demands when it's time to renegotiate it.

The lad wants to know whether he'll be playing for Chelsea next season. What are you on about making demands?

Also do you think the club didn't take Mata's wishes into account? Why did De Bruyne leave? Right, because he asked for a transfer.

Courtois is being honest, he wants to play and rightly so. If Chelsea decides to continue with Cech, which would be as sensible as replacing him with Courtois, he'll probably hand in a transfer request. It's as easy as that.

The assumption that he is 'afraid' of Cech is ridiculous. You don't keep 2 world class goalkeepers in 1 team. It doesn't work.

Whats the difference between De gea and this lad? De gea was considered "world class" with Atletico too and fuk me is he an average goalkeeper in the premier league. the thing with La liga is these keepers don't have long balls/crosses to handle. the premier league is the most difficult league for goalkeepers. Cech has been here for a decade and he's in his early thirties. Van der sar moved to United from Fulham when he was in his 30's and ended up retiring at 40.

We don't need him.