Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

and people say that he has it easy. WOW!!!

letting him go would be a MASSIVE mistake!!! MASSIVE.

Like Valdes at Barcelona or Casillas at Spain he has it easier than most GK's. Atleti have by far the best defense in football and they are the most positionally disciplined and aggressive team in football. Every player on that team works their bollocks off from Costa to Juanfran.

And the saves he made today were routine at best. The saves in the first leg were a lot more impressive.

What the fuck is this shit? How can we even think about SELLING ONE OF THE BEST GK IN EUROPE?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/atletico-confirm-chelsea-want-25m-permanent-courtois-move-1432435

Have we learn fuck all from Matic recently? This would be one of the shittest move in Chelsea history along with Robben, remember when we sold Matic Essien was the best CDM in the world, now Courtois already on par with Cech and we are fucking thinking about selling him?

I love the direction we are going in but this move would be a massive fuck up on our part.

perhaps, you might have a point there, but that´s what I have read. Atletico is penniless, just maybe Costa comes to Stamford Bridge for 15m & Atletico sends 10m ?

There's a possibility. I can see us selling to Atleti for considerably less than we might to Barcelona or Real, for instance.

There's a possibility. I can see us selling to Atleti for considerably less than we might to Barcelona or Real, for instance.

Well, regardless of their financial position, Jose strikes me as somehow who may take an advantage of it.

Costa would be a great acquisition, providing his form is the same next year.

If Barca or Real inquire, I do not think Chelsea can change his release clause anymore on the proviso it´s set for 25m.

Personally, I feel he should be valued around 30m, but goalies rarely are that high.