Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Now on is the Belgian Golden Boot awards, Courtois is one of the favorites altough he only played half a season in Belgium in 2011..

Another favorite is Cfc target(?) Kevin De Bruyne... But his chances will be slim probably cause of his injuries trough the year..

I will keep you updated :)

Edit: Damn, the points of the first round (Jan 11 to June 11) are known, Thibaut finished 2nd in that round, behind Axel Witsel. This means that he defo will not win the golden boot, cause he didn't play in Belgium from july to December. Neither did Axel Witsel. On third spot is Kevin De Bruyne, but more then 100 points behind Witsel, we'll have to see if he will get that kind of points in second round but probably not..

• 2 weeks later...

According to this source nothing then good atm, in the beginning of the season there were some doubts.. Many Atletico fans allready forgot De Gea..

A quote they mention:

"The Belgian is of the best keepers in the Spanish league. Only problem is that he isn't gonna stay long in Madrid. Courtois is a good replacement for Cech atm."

I think United fans are trying to forget de Gea as well! He's been very shaky, I would have thought he would have banished his demons by now but he continues to look a rabbit caught in headlights. He just needs time, like all young goalkeepers.

Courtois is an exceptionally good goalkeeper. I have to confess that before we were linked to him, I'd never seen him play. Now I watch Atletico whenever I can to get good glimpses of his play, and he is impressing me.

De Gea will be a top, top keeper once he finds his confidence again. I followed him closely in La Liga & at time he was exceptional. His reach, reactions & composure were amazing especially for someone so young. He was unheard of till Asenjo got injured, before that Asenjo was the next best keeper coming out of Spain.

Not that I'm not glad he's flopping, does well for everyone else's cause :lol: