Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Fark Madrid and their unlimited cash, altough i want Courtois to remain at the Bridge for many years, if their interest in Courtois is true and he does want to leave, then we should milk them for every cent they got and go after Donnarumma, Oblak or Ederson. Cheers

7 hours ago, the wes said:

Real Madrid see Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois as their long-term number one, and are close to agreeing a deal to sign the 24-year-old Belgium international for next season.(Marca)

I courtois want to leave then just sell him for 100 m pound

Buy a new GK and new cb/lb

38 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Really? He said he was happy here?? Wow I've never heard of a player say that and end up leaving. 

The sarcasm is unnecessary. Any player might leave, point is he's enjoying himself this season which you'll have noticed unless you don't watch games.

1 foreign news article writing the same garbage they've been writing for 2 years is enough to rustle your jimmies apparently

24 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

The sarcasm is unnecessary. Any player might leave, point is he's enjoying himself this season which you'll have noticed unless you don't watch games.

1 foreign news article writing the same garbage they've been writing for 2 years is enough to rustle your jimmies apparently

I have no doubt he's happy here, but I'm pretty sure he'd jump at the chance of being #1 at Madrid. 

I don't just look at one rumor, you kinda have to read between the lines when u hear a player speak. It's like when Eden speaks u get the feeling he loves it here but he has Madrid in his sights when he feels he will be a regular there. 

I won't surprised if He will go eventually, given his attitude, I never saw him having long time at Chelsea, he's not a loyal-type player, often sees him self bigger than the club, if he didn't love this club, just Go...

There are a lot of quality GKs out there... Donnaruma for instance... #wishlist :halo:

History matters, not just the present. And history shows, he doesn't give a fuck about Chelsea when we aren't top of the table, and he shows no gratitude for us both bringing him into the limelight and then too giving him the chance to shine in La Liga. His 'come on'!'s when we score now look like the most contrived celebration I've seen in my life, and it's no coincidence these celebrations come along at the same time as his interviews saying we all misunderstood his intentions, and that he's remorseful for it. Someone has clearly had a word with him that his attitude stinks, or he's seen it on social media and agreed, and such a bad apple will eventually spoil the fruit around him. Not by being outwardly negative, I highly doubt that, but he's like that 1 'friend' who doesn't get to know anyone in the group, never celebrates the small successes day-to-day, but wants to jump in when the rest of the gang are being lauded. He's a fraud, and he was not very great before our 5-defender system either. 5-10 great saves does not define a player as must-keep. Not when last season he cost us so many points.

As i've said before; take 50-60m or even more if possible for him, reinvest around half into our next goalkeeper who'll no doubt be a more grateful guy, and enjoy what gratitude brings - success.

3 hours ago, Leif said:

History matters, not just the present. And history shows, he doesn't give a fuck about Chelsea when we aren't top of the table, and he shows no gratitude for us both bringing him into the limelight and then too giving him the chance to shine in La Liga. His 'come on'!'s when we score now look like the most contrived celebration I've seen in my life, and it's no coincidence these celebrations come along at the same time as his interviews saying we all misunderstood his intentions, and that he's remorseful for it. Someone has clearly had a word with him that his attitude stinks, or he's seen it on social media and agreed, and such a bad apple will eventually spoil the fruit around him. Not by being outwardly negative, I highly doubt that, but he's like that 1 'friend' who doesn't get to know anyone in the group, never celebrates the small successes day-to-day, but wants to jump in when the rest of the gang are being lauded. He's a fraud, and he was not very great before our 5-defender system either. 5-10 great saves does not define a player as must-keep. Not when last season he cost us so many points.

As i've said before; take 50-60m or even more if possible for him, reinvest around half into our next goalkeeper who'll no doubt be a more grateful guy, and enjoy what gratitude brings - success.

Kinda my thoughts exactly.

I wasn't sure whether he just had one of those sad long faces. They type who find it difficult to show emotion but someone once said on here they knew him asnd he was happy at school, so I put it down to not being happy with his surroundings.

But last couple of months (since we have been winning) he has actually seemed better. Celebrating goals on his own with nobody round cant be easy lol And I see him fist the club badge once which is basic I know but something I like to see.

Hes not a bad keeper and if he WANTS to stay then I'm right behind him. If not then yeah, like you, spend 1/2 on new keeper and spunk the rest on someone else (OR we could use him in some swap deal for Kroos :) )