Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Hasn't had an awful lot to do in the run of games we've had, but when called upon he's done his job and not let anything through. A quality keeper needs to keep his concentration up and be on the edge even when he has nothing to do for most of the game, and he's done just that. Thoroughly deserved clean sheets from the keeper's individual perspective and the team's as a whole.

12 hours ago, manpe said:

Hasn't had an awful lot to do in the run of games we've had, but when called upon he's done his job and not let anything through. A quality keeper needs to keep his concentration up and be on the edge even when he has nothing to do for most of the game, and he's done just that. Thoroughly deserved clean sheets from the keeper's individual perspective and the team's as a whole.

No, you don't understand it. He had to catch zero balls in the past 5 weeks and we still need Cech as our main goalkeeper. CAN SOMEONE BUY CECH BACK PLEASE?

Now, if you want to excuse me. I'm busy making a compilation vid of De Gea, leaving out his 50 big mistakes he makes every season like those against us. :wub:DDG:wub:CECH:wub:

Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois calms fears over spell on the sidelines due to horrific bloodshot eye

• Chelsea news: All the latest from Stamford Bridge 
  • Thibaut Courtois was spotted with a bloodshot eye during Tuesday's game
  • The 24-year-old moved quickly to confirm there was no problem
  • He revealed he had had the bloodshot eye for the last two weeks 

By AMITAI WINEHOUSE FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 22:18 +11:00, 10 November 2016 UPDATED: 00:12 +11:00, 11 November 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3923408/Chelsea-goalkeeper-Thibaut-Courtois-calms-fears-spell-sidelines-horrific-bloodshot-eye.html

3A3B423600000578-3923408-Courtois_was_sp

14 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

That looks terrible honestly.

It's not that bad really. My eye is sensitive too, this happens to me 2-3 times a year. I look like a total creep and children are scared of me on the streets but it don't hurts at all and doesn't effect my vision.

Its really good seeing Tibo sounding so enthusiastic happy and content right now. Ever since he joined us Ive always felt he was only here till summet else come along. He never looks happy to me or a part of the team. But he must be buzzun having a run of clean sheets and the platers around him all happy and on form too. Long may it last.

Thibaut Courtois: Chelsea are title contenders (Video)

15 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Its really good seeing Tibo sounding so enthusiastic happy and content right now. Ever since he joined us Ive always felt he was only here till summet else come along. He never looks happy to me or a part of the team. But he must be buzzun having a run of clean sheets and the platers around him all happy and on form too. Long may it last.

Thibaut Courtois: Chelsea are title contenders (Video)

The defending in front of him was very painful to see in the past, so I understand that he got fed up with it after a few months. With Conte he must have the feeling that there has changed something and that certain things that looked impossible become possible now. Like maybe winning the CL when everything goes our way.

1 hour ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

The defending in front of him was very painful to see in the past, so I understand that he got fed up with it after a few months. With Conte he must have the feeling that there has changed something and that certain things that looked impossible become possible now. Like maybe winning the CL when everything goes our way.

Thats kinda like what I was saying tho.

He doesn't strike me as veing able to dig deep and go up a gear when the going gets bad. But when its all rosey in the garden he's fine.

He wasn't happy when we  brought him back from AM and it seems to me he's had a strop on ever since. And with the continual BS links back to Spain which I realize is prob BS, it doesn't fill alot of us with love and admiration for the lad.

But I may be totally wrong as he very seldom smiles so it may just be his character. Why the long face? ;)

21 hours ago, Unionjack said:

He doesn't strike me as veing able to dig deep and go up a gear when the going gets bad. But when its all rosey in the garden he's fine.

He wasn't happy when we  brought him back from AM and it seems to me he's had a strop on ever since. And with the continual BS links back to Spain which I realize is prob BS, it doesn't fill alot of us with love and admiration for the lad.

But I may be totally wrong as he very seldom smiles so it may just be his character. Why the long face? ;)

A friend of me sat in the same school class of Courtois when both were 16. He says Courtois was a quiet guy back then, but also very likeable. He's a good guy he says.

On November 13, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Unionjack said:

That's such an overrated cliche, how many players single handedly shift a teams form?