test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Domino-

13. Thibaut Courtois

Started by Domino-,

6,705 posts in this topic

there's only one player is good enough to replace courtios is David de gea I'm for one hope courtios stays at the Club for long time 

Tibo time is worst than east enders , if he Really wants to go to Real , 100 mill and Bale i say in the summer.

This coupled with a Hazard contract signing would make the club's future look a lot more optimistic. Should get it done ASAP.

Courtois is terrible. Or so I'm told on here. 

Despite being apparently terrible, he has the second highest save percentage after DDG. He is so far ahead of Cech and Lloris that it isn't worth mentioning. He is comfortably ahead of Ederson too. The most clean sheats along with DDG, while conceding two less goals. 

Terrible keeper though. Can't save a penalty ever, so that makes him garbage too.  

On 28.12.2017 г. at 7:43 PM, the wes said:

REAL MADRID want to sign Thibaut Courtois and Chelsea are willing to sell, according to Guillem 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/669963/Real-Madrid-transfer-news-Thibaut-Courtois-Chelsea-news-Guillem-Balague-Premier-League

Why does Sky Sports hire this prick he talks some much bull 

Please let that happen. Then we could go for a cheaper and better keeper like Oblak.

2 hours ago, different level said:

Please let that happen. Then we could go for a cheaper and better keeper like Oblak.

Cheaper?? His buy out clause is €100m

Now that people have got the 'acrobatic amazing saves' that Courtois allegedly didn't make. I hope they would start appreciating what he does for the club. Never puts a foot wrong for me.

Now this was world class game. 

Saving our asses when we cant score, this is what Cech was doing in his prime all the time. 

I hope to see as few games like this because it would mean our defence gets penetrated all the time, but if they do, I hope Tibo to show more of this quality.

Amblève. and kellzfresh like this

8 hours ago, cfcs most wanted said:

Now that people have got the 'acrobatic amazing saves' that Courtois allegedly didn't make. I hope they would start appreciating what he does for the club. Never puts a foot wrong for me.

He has improved drastically in the last few games. His confidence is wayyy higher and he makes more "should have gone in" saves. Finally you can see how he commands our defence, how he yells at them.
The performance yesterday was incredible.
This fact doesn't automatically dismiss people's previous criticism of him.

Brilliant saves yesterday. Couldn't do anything about those 2 goals, they were hit perfectly and nobody would have got close to them, but the saves he did make saved us a point.

1 hour ago, Hamilton said:

Now let’s sign that new contract Tibo! 

Impossible. He will go to his children in Spain. He is the player with the least chance to hold and the most understandable player to leave.

Won us a point in Arsenal on his own. I hope he keeps delivering like this before he leaves. It wins us games and makes his prize very high again, for a 1 year contract at least. I think 30-40M is still possible.