Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

13 minutes ago, James said:

Courtios is right, but simply a cuntish thing to say to the media. 

Wilmots is a cunt for the way he berates his players in public. The man is a chancer and a fucking arrogant prick. I'm happy Courtois spoke up and didn't remain passive. 

37 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

I was against it for quite a long time, but now, i can see what you mean, mate. Don't want this kind of personality anywhere near my beloved club, his time is up.

It's a shame because he's such a talented young GK, but I would welcome a step down in quality if this means having someone with the personality of a serious professional. Someone who actually has some hint of passion for the game.

3 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

It's a shame because he's such a talented young GK, but I would welcome a step down in quality if this means having someone with the personality of a serious professional. Someone who actually has some hint of passion for the game.

Pretty sure he said all this stuff about Wilmots because he has passion for the game and for his country. Otherwise he simply wouldn't care. Thibaut had tears in his eyes during interview.

2 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

That's the problems with every Belgium player... I am not sure I want Batshuayi at Chelsea...

1 minute ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Anyone else think that the majority of the Belgium team are Children of the corn? A bunch of soulless, hollow waifs.

I just think they're all spoiled, pampered kids who have been brought up like royalty who feel entitled to everything. They've been hearing for years how great they are and that they're the "Golden Generation."

They do have a legitimate beef with Wilmots here, though. He's shit and has cost them in 2 big tournaments now in a row.

3 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

Pretty sure he said all this stuff about Wilmots because he has passion for the game and for his country. Otherwise he simply wouldn't care. Thibaut had tears in his eyes during interview.

Does that sounds to you like the behaviour of a serious professional? If yes, then we definitely have a different meter.
I don't think he has that passion for the game, never showed it anyway, maybe he is crying because he can't get some medal to boost his arrogant ego. Neither you nor me can prove any of this, but I know where my money is.
Again, did DD ever sound this arrogant in his interviews? Yes, sure he did have comments that as a Chelsea fan you don't like to hear, included me, but with a cool head, he never sounded this selfish and arrogant, HE had passion for the game. There is a fine difference.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I just think they're all spoiled, pampered kids who have been brought up like royalty who feel entitled to everything. They've been hearing for years how great they are and that they're the "Golden Generation."

They do have a legitimate beef with Wilmots here, though. He's shit and has cost them in 2 big tournaments now in a row.

He cost them? I'm not so sure about that. I'm pretty sure he told DeBruyne to stand on the post... he didn't. And even I know you don't turn away from an attacker inside the 18, Meunier didn't...