Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

9 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

It's just a re-hash of an older disagreement this season, stupid drivel

British media really are an embarrasement

I've read this news about 5 times in different stages of this season :lol:

I wrote this months ago and i stick with it....

On 03/25/2016 at 3:33 PM, mccg said:

Get rid of anybody who dosn't want to bleed blue blood for the club and have Cfc running through their veins.

Then get rid of the rest of the Cfcunts who aren't good enough to wear the famous Cfc blue top.

Alas not a blue Leicester top lol but same shit,we need a new Terry,Lampard,Drogba like spine,with Essien like engine driving the team forward with afew extras(speedy winger who can cross  would be nice) and we will be good !

If he positioned himself better, he would of kept that. People say he has brilliant positioning, therefore his defences are not spectacular, but he could of kept quite a few long shots with better positioning, because his reflexes and stretch is not that good at all.

34 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I really do not think he should be getting beat from as for out as that shot came from.

I honestly can't blame him at all for that goal. He was probably expecting his midfielders to pressure the ball (aka do their damn jobs) which they didn't. Therefore he was just far enough off his line that he couldn't reach the ball. 

• 4 weeks later...

If you continue this terrible goalkeeping. Conte is going to kick your ass out bruv.

somehow when Thibaut Courtois picked up his knee injury and came back to chelsea. he has forgotten how to goalkeep or he has lost his confidence or spark or love for the game.