Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

We need to keep willian courtios Costa hazard dave fabregas and zouma and started building a team around them I would keep JT as well cause he's good to have around the club and the players respect him as well 

Thibaut Courtois to Liverpool: Antonio Conte sanctions move and has Serie A replacement

THIBAUT COURTOIS is set to leave Chelsea for Premier League rivals Liverpool in the summer, according to reports.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/666774/Thibaut-Courtois-Chelsea-Transfer-Liverpool-Antonio-Conte-Samir-Handanovic-Inter-Milan

2 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

Thibaut Courtois to Liverpool: Antonio Conte sanctions move and has Serie A replacement

THIBAUT COURTOIS is set to leave Chelsea for Premier League rivals Liverpool in the summer, according to reports.

hahahaha

Rumours about a row between him and our gk coach-Lollichon. And of course rumours that he wants to leave.
My opinion ot Courtois situation: For me is hard to find a solid and young gk these days, its always hard. It will be another mistake if we let this young and talented keeper go away.
I think we should sell him, because:
1.I don't think we will find a good replacement.
2.He is young and really solid from what he has shown, I believe he can become an important part of our team for the futurearrow-10x10.png.

Thibaut Courtois row with Petr Cech's mentor Christophe Lollichon edges keeper closer to Chelsea exit

• Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois is getting closer to leaving the club
  • Belgian appears unhappy to be working with coach Christophe Lollichon
  • Lollichon enjoyed good relationship with Courtois' predecessor Petr Cech
  • Frenchman is expected to stay at Stamford Bridge under Antonio Conte 

By KIERAN GILL FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 18:43 EST, 6 May 2016 UPDATED: 20:20 EST, 6 May 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3576630/Thibaut-Courtois-row-Chelsea-Petr-Cech-s-mentor-Christophe-Lollichon.html