Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

8 hours ago, Polo7 said:

But but but....he prefers to play with the Belgian defence, he didn't state which defenders. The only cunt is the one in goal for Chelsea and Belgian.

I think any Gk would prefer a combo Alderweireld, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen in front of him instead of our current back four.

It's no shame to say since espacially Iva & Gary are really struggling this season. 

On the other hand, calling one of our squad players a cunt!!!!!??? He's a chelsea man! What kind of fan says this about his own players???

14 minutes ago, Atholy said:

I think any Gk would prefer a combo Alderweireld, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen in front of him instead of our current back four.

It's no shame to say since espacially Iva & Gary are really struggling this season. 

On the other hand, calling one of our squad players a cunt!!!!!??? He's a chelsea man! What kind of fan says this about his own players???

The fan who feels betrayed by the player's idiotic words ^_^
I doubt any keeper with a grain of salt in his brain would say such things towards his club team mates. I also doubt he's a chelsea man in the true sense of the words, merely an employee performing his services for a fat paycheck.

Oh...and he has been struggling as well this season.

25 minutes ago, Roquila said:

I absolutely despise this generation of players and especially our own little belgian group of players. Entitlied little princess movie inspired heartless and gutless wannabe football players.

This sentence is beautiful.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Why? What's the point? To lose him and make another one of our positions average?

No. My point is that Asmir did nothing wrong after deputising for Tibo in the first place, and since we have naff all to play for, play him. Same goes for dropping someone for RLC or Traore.

I mean we don't want to hurt feelings now do we.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

No. My point is that Asmir did nothing wrong after deputising for Tibo in the first place, and since we have naff all to play for, play him. Same goes for dropping someone for RLC or Traore.

I mean we don't want to hurt feelings now do we.

Keeping Courtois is more important than keeping a short-term backup goalie happy. If we sell a world class goalie because of a rough patch, we will be in danger of changing goalies every few years, and that is never a good thing.

Just now, manpe said:

Keeping Courtois is more important than keeping a short-term backup goalie happy. If we sell a world class goalie because of a rough patch, we will be in danger of changing goalies every few years, and that is never a good thing.

If Asmir is played ahead of him he should accept like a man, and taking everything into consideration and all trophies gone, it's time to give others a chance. I'm not even taking his so called 'rough patch' into consideration. i don't even think it's a rough patch in all honesty.  

1 hour ago, Atholy said:

But it's ok for that person I quoted to call me a cunt? Yeah that makes sense. 

5 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Well, if you don't want me calling you a cunt then maybe you should stop acting like one.

And why would he be acting like a cunt? Because hsi opinion of a belgian player is not as high as yours? :lol:

Oh, now it's all about keeping him happy, nice. I'll send him some chocolate and hello kitty candy. He earns fucking millions, wtf are you guys talking about? You either do your job or fucking move on. Todays fans are the reason that the players are such pussies. We put them on a pedestial like they're the second coming of Jesus.