Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

16 hours ago, Cosmin said:

I like Tibo and I don't give a damn about what he says in the media. But this video is just not relevant for me at all. These are three normal saves, nothing spectaculor for a top GK. If any of these poor shots whould've went in, then it would've been his fault. It's normal to save this kind of crap shots, tbh. 

And as a GK coach I'll tell you a triple save of any variety is a bigger achievement than a striker bagging a hat-trick...

3 hours ago, BlueLion said:

And as a GK coach I'll tell you a triple save of any variety is a bigger achievement than a striker bagging a hat-trick...

Thats horse shit mate. Scoring a hate trick against Barca is a bigger achievement than a triple save against Villa. 

49 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Thats horse shit mate. Scoring a hate trick against Barca is a bigger achievement than a triple save against Villa. 

And a triple save against Bayern Munich is better than a hat-trick against MK Dons. What's your point?

7 minutes ago, BlueLion said:

And a triple save against Bayern Munich is better than a hat-trick against MK Dons. What's your point?

The way you stated your initial post it sounded like an absolute. Which I've proved isn't the case.

19 hours ago, BlueLion said:

I don't agree. 

I am not saying that what Courtois did there is not something good, but it's not THAT good. It just proves that he has agility. But the saves themselves were not too spectacular, as the shots were really really poor.

18 hours ago, Polo7 said:

The way you stated your initial post it sounded like an absolute. Which I've proved isn't the case.

It isn't an absolute. It's my opinion.

I can't be bothered going through all the technical details, but to get back into a set position to make a second and then a third save is mightily impressive - to then actually make those saves is outstanding. 

18 hours ago, Polo7 said:

One goal vs Barca is a bigger achievement than six against York, doesn't mean one goal is better than six in general.

7 hours ago, Tomo said:

One goal vs Barca is a bigger achievement than six against York, doesn't mean one goal is better than six in general.

WTF? We were comparing a hattrick of goals to a hattrick of saves......

None of the goals were his fault.

He actually made a couple of good saves.

3 out of the 4 defenders that started the game were squad players as Kompany, Vertonghen and Alderweireldt were all injured.

So stop being a bunch of whiny cunts.

4 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

None of the goals were his fault.

He actually made a couple of good saves.

3 out of the 4 defenders that started the game were squad players as Kompany, Vertonghen and Alderweireldt were all injured.

So stop being a bunch of whiny cunts.

But but but....he prefers to play with the Belgian defence, he didn't state which defenders. The only cunt is the one in goal for Chelsea and Belgian.

11 hours ago, Polo7 said:

Lol this is what happens when you chat crap before a game. 

What , you play well and let in 2 difficult goals vs a strong opponent? Hardly a big deal , but the usual suspects are pouncing on anything