Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

4 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

I've heard Real wants to swap Cristiano with Vardy. I'm sure most members here fully agree with that :ph34r:

Why is Courtois world class but in bad form and not just decent but in good form for the last few years? 

Constantly conceding near post goals is not bad form, its bad positioning. 

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

Why is Courtois world class but in bad form and not just decent but in good form for the last few years? 

Constantly conceding near post goals is not bad form, its bad positioning. 

Because until his big injury he was playing at a supernatural level every season of his career. And if you look at the gravity of his injury, it also was amazing how fast he returned from it. Maybe it was too soon indeed.

5 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Because until his big injury he was playing at a supernatural level every season of his career. And if you look at the gravity of his injury, it also was amazing how fast he returned from it. Maybe it was too soon indeed.

He is hinting that he wants to leave whilst playing at his worst. This is my problem with him, which is the same problem I have with Hazard. 

17 hours ago, the wes said:

Skysport has broadcast it today it isn't a old media story 

I believe I have read somewhere couple of months ago, about Courtois want to leave. So, when I read a similiar topic couple of days ago, it makes me :chai:

2 hours ago, Costa19 said:

Can't understand that we kept this camel and sold D legend Cech to fecking arsenal. 

Hilarious :D

Why don't you follow him to arsenal then?

He will be immense next season and I will revisit these pages then.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

I like Tibo and I don't give a damn about what he says in the media. But this video is just not relevant for me at all. These are three normal saves, nothing spectaculor for a top GK. If any of these poor shots whould've went in, then it would've been his fault. It's normal to save this kind of crap shots, tbh. 

5 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

I like Tibo and I don't give a damn about what he says in the media. But this video is just not relevant for me at all. These are three normal saves, nothing spectaculor for a top GK. If any of these poor shots whould've went in, then it would've been his fault. It's normal to save this kind of crap shots, tbh. 

They might have been crap, but average goalkeepers would have folded to pressure after the second shot. His recovery and awareness after every save was what you expect from a top GK, but not from a shitty one like many here would have you believe.

Btw, I chose that video because I just saw an interview with Tibo where he said that he considers this his best (triple) save. He should know firsthand how easy or difficult it was, and he has pulled some absolute worldies over the years.