Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Can't believe what's happening, thought we got one for the future.

I supported the decision to put him in goal instead of Cech.

Now it seems that it's coming back to bite us in the arse, really feel sad towards Cech, have to say sorry.

Once just once Jose preferred a young guy... can't make that shit up. Fuck, what a bad ending...

ok , Tibo Will not  have had The best season of the world , but who in the Chelsea had this year a good season?

criticize one or the other , to find an excuse is the worst thing you could do !

what have i to say? mmm you deserve  a team with: cuadrado, zaza,remy, etc! maybe you will be happy

On 24.03.2016 at 8:21 AM, Polo7 said:

In this last year Hazard was misquoted, Courtois was misquoted and Lukaku was misquoted. Name me one other Chelsea player that has been misquoted this last year? 

Prove me wrong and I'll apologise.

Zouma and "Diego likes to cheat" story.

18 minutes ago, the wes said:

The difference is zouma didn't speak good English when he said that about Costa courtios speaks perfect English and knew what he was saying to the media 

Right, but there's a difference between what he really said and what english press reported he said. People are desperate to find some controversial. Even his words "I don't know. It depends on the club" regarding his future has been interpreted as "I want to leave".

I can't stand players who always run to the media all the time it's like a school kid who always run to the head master at school if courtios is unhappy he should just put in transfer request instead running to the media all the time I see no point keeping a unhappy player at Chelsea I want happy players at my club who enjoy playing for are club and are fans 

I agree. I want people who will fight for the badge. Costa might be trouble at times, but he does exactly that

£40m+ and goodbye.

Regardless of comments or what he meant to say, he has been piss-poor this season. I used to be infuriated at Cech getting beat at his near post, but it only happened about twice a season. This guy? It seems like every game. I don't think he cares enough to be here when we're not winning and we don't need any player like that.

Be great if we could get 120m+ from Courtois, Hazard and Oscar. Conte might have a shot then.

23 hours ago, Fernando said:

Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois uncertain over future

http://www.espnfc.us/story/2836623/chelsea-goalkeeper-thibaut-courtois-uncertain-over-future

Would be mess up if  he leaves after selling Cech.

No problem in my eyes, really. Sell the cunt to Real or some other club that pays big money.

Begovic was better this season anyway and I can see him being top 3 goalkeepers in England if he plays week and week out. Begovic is fantastic goalkeeper and actually has a brain (he's really intelligent just watch some of his interviews) unlike some cunts.

Why the fuck are Belgian players so fucking dumb?

Just look at his quote:

“The level of training is higher among Devils,” he said. “There are only world-class players (here), while at Chelsea, there are some players a little less rated and we often train with youngsters as well.”

How fucking dumb do you have to be to say this? Even though it's probably true, but still, don't you have a little bit of brain?

Conte will have a tough job getting rid of all primadonnas and weak characters ala Courtois, Hazard, Remy etc...

I remember when me and DidierForever at the start of the season wanted to sell Cesc and Costa, and now they are 2 best performing players in the team. He is not overrated, remember last season when he was solid as fuck and probably at he same level as Neuer and De gea. Just wait for next season, I'm sure he will be back at his best in front of new defenders and if then he will be shit Conte will drop him and play Begovic.

27 minutes ago, Pizy said:

:D

I'm telling you guys, there's something in the water over in Belgium! Every. Single. Day there's seemingly another quote from a Belgian player saying something mind-numbingly dense in the press. It's like they all have the "mercenary" gene.

Lukaku and his father have also spouted more shit today about wanting to leave this summer. They simply can't help themselves.

There's probably something wrong with the way they are brought up. They cannot compete for a starting place, they want it handed to them, because in their own mind they're some kind of footballing gods (Lukaku, Kdb, Courtois, Musonda, Benteke) As soon as they hit bad form it's everyone else's fault but theirs and they proceed to go badmouthing the club they are at to the press.
Talented? Yes, but i wouldn't want any single one of them in my team ideally, i'd rather have a team than a bunch of individuals. And with this set of mind they'll never be part of a great team that goes on to win important trophies.

Sell them both and reinvest in a young talented team AND hard working. 

If courtois wants to leave we should sell him..we will get a lot of money for him as he has 3 more years on contract..not to mention there are lot of good keepers out there...we can get oblak,bravo/terstegen, butland or fraser forster...even begovic showed that he can replace him...Some things he said about this club is very wrong like training with youngsters...WTF was he thinking..After having a piss poor season he is saying these things...He better stop this nonsense..What will his teammates at chelsea think about him after the international break..Who the fuck is managing our club's PR

If  Begovic was at Stoke he would have lost his place to Butland by now.

As good a back up as you can get but not a first choice at a club looking to win things (which we still are despite this season), I don't get the fetish for turning squad players into starters, this season Begovic, last season Remy, couple of seasons before that Moses..............

If we are going to lose Courtois for whatever reason I would rather we looked at replacing him with Handanovic, Oblak or if he goes Real get Navas as part of the deal.